Pedestrian hit by van in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A pedestrian was taken to hospital with head injuries after being hit by a van in Norwich.
The man was walking on Ber Street, close to the junction with Finklegate, at approximately 7.15pm on Tuesday, when he was involved in a collision with a Mercedes Sprinter van heading towards Bracondale.
The pedestrian was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with head injuries.
The road was closed whilst officers dealt with the incident and re-opened at 10.30pm.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or anyone with information, should contact PC Dan Vince at Wymondham Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 6 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 7 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 8 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 9 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 10 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work