Pedestrian hit by van in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A pedestrian was taken to hospital with head injuries after being hit by a van in Norwich.
The man was walking on Ber Street, close to the junction with Finklegate, at approximately 7.15pm on Tuesday, when he was involved in a collision with a Mercedes Sprinter van heading towards Bracondale.
The pedestrian was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with head injuries.
The road was closed whilst officers dealt with the incident and re-opened at 10.30pm.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or anyone with information, should contact PC Dan Vince at Wymondham Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 2 Norwich's Jack Wills store to close
- 3 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 4 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 5 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 6 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 7 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 8 Norwich city centre roundabout revamp remains 'firmly in pipeline'
- 9 New Covid testing site opens near Norwich
- 10 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers