Paul Young still to perform at The Waterfront in February following wife’s death
- Credit: Courtesy of UEA Box Office
A singer songwriter's Norwich show will still go ahead after his wife died, promoters have confirmed.
Paul Young is due to play at The Waterfront in February.
His wife Stacey died last week after a battle with cancer, he revealed on Twitter.
'Sadly Stacey has passed away today after a two year fight with brain cancer,' he said.
'She died peacefully at our home surrounded by family, friends and her four children: Levi, Layla, Grady and Jude' he added.
You may also want to watch:
Tributes have poured in online speaking of what an 'amazing, kind and beautiful' women she was and how she will be missed by many.
Sir Rod Stewart wrote: 'My heart goes out to you for your loss. Stacey was warm, wonderful and always got the joke. Much love - Rod'.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 3 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 4 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
Regarding the show in Norwich, promoters said: 'Following the passing of Paul Young's wife Stacey last week, we can confirm that this show is still going ahead on the original date as planned. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to welcoming you to the venue.'