City Centre charity to throw farewell banquet for outgoing Bishop
- Credit: Archant
A city-centre youth charity is throwing a farewell banquet to its outgoing patron, Bishop Graham James ahead of his retirement.
The Bishop has been patron of OPEN Youth Trust (OPEN), in Norwich since its launch in 2005.
Now, to thank him for his support, on January 25, the charity are throwing a farewell banquet to honour the Bishop's work and the many lives he has touched while in his role as Bishop and patron of the charity.
Taking place on Burns Night the banquet will feature a three-course meal, cameos from national treasures and a question and answer session with Bishop Graham.
John Gordon-Saker, chief executive of OPEN Youth Trust, said: 'Bishop Graham will be sorely missed and this farewell banquet is our way of thanking him for his leadership and unwavering support for our work with young people.'
You may also want to watch:
Further information and tickets are available via opennorwich.ticketsolve.com/shows/873600473 or by contacting Angela Brett, OPEN's development manager on 01603 252117.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 3 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 4 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 5 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus