Open days cancelled
Sam EmanuelTwo open days to discuss proposals for a new conservation area at Thorpe End have been postponed because of the snow.Sam Emanuel
Two open days to discuss proposals for a new conservation area at Thorpe End have been postponed because of the snow.
Broadland District Council will reschedule the days, which was originally planned for today and Saturday, January 9 at Thorpe End Village Hall.
The proposals can still be seen and commented upon on the council's website at www.broadland.gov.uk and copies of the appraisal can be ordered by calling 01603 430560.
Conservation staff will also be please to discuss the proposals and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 2 'Accidents waiting to happen' - Mum vows not to give up 20mph fight
- 3 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 4 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 7 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 8 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 9 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 10 Former village pub for sale as home