This is when and where Oliver Bonas will open in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Lifestyle brand Oliver Bonas is set to open its first East Anglia branch in Norwich.
The chain, which has over 70 stores across the UK, is set to open downstairs in intu Chapelfield, next to Timberland.
The shop will be selling an edited version of the brand's full collection with includes women's fashion, accessories, homeware and jewellery.
Oliver Bonas was established in 1993 in London by Oliver Tress and began by stocking interesting pieces that he brought back from his travels abroad.
The store has since evolved and almost all of the products are designed by a team of in-house creatives.
READ MORE: Gary Barlow apologises as Take That fans struggle to get tickets for Norwich showOliver Tress, founder and CEO of Oliver Bonas, said: 'We can't wait to add to intu Chapelfield's already vibrant retail mix with our carefully-curated designs and fresh-thinking products.
You may also want to watch:
'intu Chapelfield offers the perfect location for us to expand and flourish within the affluent East Anglia region with our first Norwich store.'
READ MORE: This is what fans can expect when Diversity bring circus show to NorwichThe new 2,000 sq ft shop is set to open in late October 2018 as part of Oliver Bonas' expansion to new areas of the UK.
Rebecca Ryman, regional managing director, said: 'intu Chapelfield is a very popular location for high-calibre brands like Oliver Bonas looking to expand their physical presence into the east of England and attract new customers for the first time.'
The new store follows the opening of Norwich-based jewellery shop Lisa Angel which has just opened a permanent unit in the lower mall.
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 4 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 5 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 6 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 7 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 8 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 9 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 10 Glass smashed and racist graffiti sprayed onto Norwich house