Lifestyle brand Oliver Bonas is recruiting for first Norfolk store
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Oliver Bonas is on the lookout for staff for its new shop opening in the county.
The hip chain has over 70 stores across the capital and in locations around the UK including Cambridge, Oxford and Manchester.
The shop sells women's clothing, jewellery, accessories and homeware and is set to open in Norwich.
Although the exact location and opening date is unknown the brand is recruiting for an assistant manager in the NR1 postcode.
The ideal candidate needs to have experience in retail management and be 'positive, vibrant and ready to take on anything.'
You may also want to watch:
The first Oliver Bonas opened in 1993 in London by Oliver Tress and stocked products from trade shows and as the company grew it began to create its own products.
READ MORE: 7 things to do in Norfolk over August Bank Holiday weekendPaul McCarthy, centre manager at intu Chapelfield, said: 'We're constantly talking to lots of retailers, cafes and restaurants, with the aim of bringing new brands and experiences to our already exciting mix of stores.
'We will always happily share news once store openings are confirmed.'
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 5 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 6 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 7 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme
- 8 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 9 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week
Oliver Bonas declined to comment.