Lifestyle brand Oliver Bonas is recruiting for first Norfolk store
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Oliver Bonas is on the lookout for staff for its new shop opening in the county.
The hip chain has over 70 stores across the capital and in locations around the UK including Cambridge, Oxford and Manchester.
The shop sells women's clothing, jewellery, accessories and homeware and is set to open in Norwich.
Although the exact location and opening date is unknown the brand is recruiting for an assistant manager in the NR1 postcode.
The ideal candidate needs to have experience in retail management and be 'positive, vibrant and ready to take on anything.'
The first Oliver Bonas opened in 1993 in London by Oliver Tress and stocked products from trade shows and as the company grew it began to create its own products.
READ MORE: 7 things to do in Norfolk over August Bank Holiday weekendPaul McCarthy, centre manager at intu Chapelfield, said: 'We're constantly talking to lots of retailers, cafes and restaurants, with the aim of bringing new brands and experiences to our already exciting mix of stores.
'We will always happily share news once store openings are confirmed.'
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 2 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 5 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 6 It's going down! Demolition of car showroom begins to make way for homes
- 7 Two Norwich shops named among UK's best independent stores
- 8 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 9 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'
- 10 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
Oliver Bonas declined to comment.