Lifestyle brand Oliver Bonas is recruiting for first Norfolk store
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Oliver Bonas is on the lookout for staff for its new shop opening in the county.
The hip chain has over 70 stores across the capital and in locations around the UK including Cambridge, Oxford and Manchester.
The shop sells women's clothing, jewellery, accessories and homeware and is set to open in Norwich.
Although the exact location and opening date is unknown the brand is recruiting for an assistant manager in the NR1 postcode.
The ideal candidate needs to have experience in retail management and be 'positive, vibrant and ready to take on anything.'
You may also want to watch:
The first Oliver Bonas opened in 1993 in London by Oliver Tress and stocked products from trade shows and as the company grew it began to create its own products.
READ MORE: 7 things to do in Norfolk over August Bank Holiday weekendPaul McCarthy, centre manager at intu Chapelfield, said: 'We're constantly talking to lots of retailers, cafes and restaurants, with the aim of bringing new brands and experiences to our already exciting mix of stores.
'We will always happily share news once store openings are confirmed.'
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 3 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 4 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 5 Affordable, high quality retro furniture store coming to city
- 6 Major £800,000 revamp proposed for busy city road
- 7 Audi driver more than four times over alcohol limit in Norwich
- 8 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 9 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 10 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
Oliver Bonas declined to comment.