Lifestyle brand Oliver Bonas is recruiting for first Norfolk store
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Oliver Bonas is on the lookout for staff for its new shop opening in the county.
The hip chain has over 70 stores across the capital and in locations around the UK including Cambridge, Oxford and Manchester.
The shop sells women's clothing, jewellery, accessories and homeware and is set to open in Norwich.
Although the exact location and opening date is unknown the brand is recruiting for an assistant manager in the NR1 postcode.
The ideal candidate needs to have experience in retail management and be 'positive, vibrant and ready to take on anything.'
You may also want to watch:
The first Oliver Bonas opened in 1993 in London by Oliver Tress and stocked products from trade shows and as the company grew it began to create its own products.
READ MORE: 7 things to do in Norfolk over August Bank Holiday weekendPaul McCarthy, centre manager at intu Chapelfield, said: 'We're constantly talking to lots of retailers, cafes and restaurants, with the aim of bringing new brands and experiences to our already exciting mix of stores.
'We will always happily share news once store openings are confirmed.'
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 10 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich
Oliver Bonas declined to comment.