Oliver Bonas store opens in Norwich
- Credit: Oliver Bonas
The new Oliver Bonas store in Chapelfield shopping centre is now open.
Lifestyle brand Oliver Bonas has opened its first East Anglia branch in Norwich.
The shop, which is located downstairs in intu Chapelfield, is selling an edited version of the brand's full collection which includes women's fashion, accessories, homeware and jewellery.
Oliver Bonas was established in 1993 in London by Oliver Tress and began by stocking interesting pieces that he brought back from his travels abroad.
The store has since evolved and almost all of the products are designed by a team of in-house creatives.
You may also want to watch:
The new store is giving away free exclusive Norwich tote bags with every purchase to mark the opening today and tomorrow (October 27) while stocks last.
A spokesperson for Oliver Bonas said: 'We're really excited to open in Norwich and be in Chapelfield. We're looking forward to meeting everyone in the area.'
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 7 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 8 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 9 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
Will you be visiting the new Oliver Bonas store? Let us know in the comments.