Old Catton roadworks warning
Sarah HallDrivers are being warned to expect diversions when work takes place next week to replace damaged and sunken drainage covers on an Old Catton road.Sarah Hall
Drivers are being warned to expect diversions when work takes place next week to replace damaged and sunken drainage covers on an Old Catton road.
The work on St Faith's Road, between Woodland Drive and the mini-roundabout, is due to begin next Monday and be completed on Wednesday, April 14.
Norfolk County Council, which is carrying out the work, plans to shut the road to ensure the safety of pedestrians, road users and the workforce.
Diversions will be put in place and council bosses have pledged to put up signs indicating that businesses remain open.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 3 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 7 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 8 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food
- 9 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 10 Looking back at one of the city's favourite outdoor swimming pools