Old Catton roadworks warning
Sarah HallDrivers are being warned to expect diversions when work takes place next week to replace damaged and sunken drainage covers on an Old Catton road.Sarah Hall
Drivers are being warned to expect diversions when work takes place next week to replace damaged and sunken drainage covers on an Old Catton road.
The work on St Faith's Road, between Woodland Drive and the mini-roundabout, is due to begin next Monday and be completed on Wednesday, April 14.
Norfolk County Council, which is carrying out the work, plans to shut the road to ensure the safety of pedestrians, road users and the workforce.
Diversions will be put in place and council bosses have pledged to put up signs indicating that businesses remain open.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Affordable, high quality retro furniture store coming to city
- 4 Audi driver more than four times over alcohol limit in Norwich
- 5 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 6 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 7 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 8 Major £800,000 revamp proposed for busy city road
- 9 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 10 Have your say on plans for new nature reserve on edge of Norwich