Old Catton roadworks warning
Sarah HallDrivers are being warned to expect diversions when work takes place next week to replace damaged and sunken drainage covers on an Old Catton road.Sarah Hall
Drivers are being warned to expect diversions when work takes place next week to replace damaged and sunken drainage covers on an Old Catton road.
The work on St Faith's Road, between Woodland Drive and the mini-roundabout, is due to begin next Monday and be completed on Wednesday, April 14.
Norfolk County Council, which is carrying out the work, plans to shut the road to ensure the safety of pedestrians, road users and the workforce.
Diversions will be put in place and council bosses have pledged to put up signs indicating that businesses remain open.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Landlord fined £6,100 for state of Norwich apartment block
- 2 Extinction Rebellion protesters arrested for smashing Barclays windows
- 3 Vulnerable 15-year-old brought to Norwich from London to deal drugs
- 4 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 5 Third time lucky for historic pub's reopening
- 6 Tables fill at restaurants and pubs as bar serves 450 on reopening day
- 7 Norwich pub's shock after city council refuse outdoor seating bid
- 8 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 9 Work starts to transform former bakery into £13m site
- 10 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'