Old Catton roadworks warning
Sarah HallDrivers are being warned to expect diversions when work takes place next week to replace damaged and sunken drainage covers on an Old Catton road.Sarah Hall
Drivers are being warned to expect diversions when work takes place next week to replace damaged and sunken drainage covers on an Old Catton road.
The work on St Faith's Road, between Woodland Drive and the mini-roundabout, is due to begin next Monday and be completed on Wednesday, April 14.
Norfolk County Council, which is carrying out the work, plans to shut the road to ensure the safety of pedestrians, road users and the workforce.
Diversions will be put in place and council bosses have pledged to put up signs indicating that businesses remain open.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 Former village pub for sale as home
- 4 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 5 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 6 Opposition grows over charges to park in Norwich parks
- 7 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 8 21 bins left on street sparks debate on keeping pavements clear
- 9 'Accidents waiting to happen' - Mum vows not to give up 20mph fight
- 10 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years