Why did Disney characters turn up at city gym?
- Credit: Ella Wilkinson
Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland and The Flash hopped onto exercise bikes this week to the surprise of city gym-goers.
Staff and members at Nuffield Health were challenged to turn up in an outfit which begins with the first letter of their name.
General manager Phil Wright therefore opted to go for Peter Pan in a full green outfit, complete with an archer's hat.
The fancy dress event was held to mark National Fitness Day on Wednesday.
Speaking about National Fitness Day, Mr Wright said: "This is a great day to give a huge push on promoting physical and mental health to the nation. It is a key event."
It coincides with a new studio being launched at Nuffield Health to offer more class variety.
The gym now has two new spaces for higher intensity classes and the other for yoga, pilates and body balance.
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 3 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 4 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 5 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 6 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 7 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 8 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
For more information, visit www.nuffieldhealth.com/gyms/norwich