Why did Disney characters turn up at city gym?
- Credit: Ella Wilkinson
Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland and The Flash hopped onto exercise bikes this week to the surprise of city gym-goers.
Staff and members at Nuffield Health were challenged to turn up in an outfit which begins with the first letter of their name.
General manager Phil Wright therefore opted to go for Peter Pan in a full green outfit, complete with an archer's hat.
The fancy dress event was held to mark National Fitness Day on Wednesday.
Speaking about National Fitness Day, Mr Wright said: "This is a great day to give a huge push on promoting physical and mental health to the nation. It is a key event."
It coincides with a new studio being launched at Nuffield Health to offer more class variety.
The gym now has two new spaces for higher intensity classes and the other for yoga, pilates and body balance.
- 1 The top 7 fish and chip shops in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 2 Man arrested after hundreds of cannabis plants seized in city
- 3 City folk baffled after being barricaded into their own homes
- 4 Two drivers writing on notepads among 21 motorists caught in 90 minutes
- 5 Controversial work to weld bridge shut cancelled after legal row
- 6 Nursery confirms closure following financial battle
- 7 'I'm considering living on a boat because houses are so expensive'
- 8 All you need to know ahead of The Killers concert at Carrow Road
- 9 Former Norfolk teacher finds success with hit pottery business
- 10 Fears Spurs fans may infiltrate home end at Norwich City match
For more information, visit www.nuffieldhealth.com/gyms/norwich