Norwich youngsters bring classic tale Beauty and the Beast to The Garage
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
A talented group of young actors want you to be their guest as Beauty and the Beast comes to the city.
The tale as old as time will come to life on stage at The Garage from Friday August 10 to Saturday August 11 with a 50-strong cast of seven to 18-year-olds.
The cast have put together the show in less than two weeks and have been working hard to get the production ready for curtain call.
The show is based on the traditional Beauty and The Beast fairytale and follows kind-hearted Beauty as she goes to the Beast's castle to protect her father and finds herself trapped there.
Tom Fox, director of Beauty and the Beast, said: 'I directed the big production last year and it was my first time directing and I loved it.
You may also want to watch:
'Everyone comes together and works hard to do it so it's a dream.'
Beauty and the Beast is at The Garage on Friday August 10 3pm and 6pm and Saturday August 11 at 1pm and 3.30pm.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 3 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 4 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 5 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus