Norwich woman who drowned near Wells is named
A woman who was found dead in the sea at Wells beach last week was yesterday named as Hilary Anne Harris, 55, from Norwich.
The self-employed potter, of Havelock Road, was found floating in the water at around 10am on Thursday.
She was seen in the water by a member of the beach patrol team, and the inshore lifeboat retrieved the body.
Police investigated and on have said the death was not being treated as suspicious, with the cause being given as drowning.
The hearing was adjourned to a later date, pending enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Did you know Ms Harris? Leave your tributes below or email email@example.com
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 'I'd be utterly lost without it' - Family told to dig up vegetable patch
- 3 Calls for 'white elephant' bus lane to be opened for emergencies
- 4 Cafe in historic park pavilion to reopen after £36,000 renovation
- 5 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 6 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 7 Shoe shop founded in 1857 closes down
- 8 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 9 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 10 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'