Norwich woman who drowned near Wells is named
A woman who was found dead in the sea at Wells beach last week was yesterday named as Hilary Anne Harris, 55, from Norwich.
The self-employed potter, of Havelock Road, was found floating in the water at around 10am on Thursday.
She was seen in the water by a member of the beach patrol team, and the inshore lifeboat retrieved the body.
Police investigated and on have said the death was not being treated as suspicious, with the cause being given as drowning.
The hearing was adjourned to a later date, pending enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Did you know Ms Harris? Leave your tributes below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 7 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 8 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 9 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 10 Progress on plan for 4,000 homes near Norwich to be revealed