Norwich woman becomes millionaire through Premium Bonds
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The month has started with a bang for one lucky person in the city.
A woman in Norwich has won £1m in the Premium Bonds draw for March.
She has £50,000 in Premium Bonds - the maximum amount - but won the jackpot on a £10,000 bond bought in July 2015.
Her number 250KD320334 was randomly selected by an Electronic Random Number Indicator Equipment or ERNIE.
She is the third person to be made a millionaire through Premium Bonds in Norwich - the top prize was also claimed in November 2016 and November 2019.
Across the city there are 8,117 unclaimed prizes worth a total of £284,500 through Premium Bonds.
The highest value prize is £1,000 and seven people in Norwich are yet to claim the cash.
- 1 City folk baffled after being barricaded into their own homes
- 2 All you need to know ahead of The Killers concert at Carrow Road
- 3 Fears Spurs fans may infiltrate home end at Norwich City match
- 4 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
- 5 New Japanese bar and restaurant plans to open in Norwich next month
- 6 Do you own one of these toys which are selling for £1,000?
- 7 One-bed maisonette is up for sale in one of the coolest parts of Norwich
- 8 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 9 The top 7 fish and chip shops in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 10 Man arrested after hundreds of cannabis plants seized in city
The oldest unclaimed prize worth £25 - won by a £3 bond - dates back to December 1971.
Have you hit the jackpot? Email email@example.com