A wine and cheese festival is coming to Norwich
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Wine and cheese is one of life's classic combinations and now fans of the perfect collaboration can celebrate it at a festival in Norwich.
Open on Bank Plain is teaming up with Majestic Wines for the festival where there will be more than 100 different wines on offer from around the world.
The event on Saturday September 8 will also feature local winery tastings and some wine based cocktails.
Included in the ticket price, which starts at £7.50, is a booklet listing wines, cheeses and chutneys.
Throughout the event, which is divided into a afternoon and evening session, the bars will operate on a token system which can be purchased open entry.
You may also want to watch:
It's the latest food festival at Open with the venue also hosting a pizza and prosecco festival and a sushi and sake festival this summer.
Earlybird tickets start at £7.50, with standard tickets costing £10 plus a booking fee.
Book tickets via www.opennorwich.org.uk
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 5 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 6 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 7 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme
- 8 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 9 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week