A wine and cheese festival is coming to Norwich
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Wine and cheese is one of life's classic combinations and now fans of the perfect collaboration can celebrate it at a festival in Norwich.
Open on Bank Plain is teaming up with Majestic Wines for the festival where there will be more than 100 different wines on offer from around the world.
The event on Saturday September 8 will also feature local winery tastings and some wine based cocktails.
Included in the ticket price, which starts at £7.50, is a booklet listing wines, cheeses and chutneys.
Throughout the event, which is divided into a afternoon and evening session, the bars will operate on a token system which can be purchased open entry.
You may also want to watch:
It's the latest food festival at Open with the venue also hosting a pizza and prosecco festival and a sushi and sake festival this summer.
Earlybird tickets start at £7.50, with standard tickets costing £10 plus a booking fee.
Book tickets via www.opennorwich.org.uk
- 1 Police and SOS Bus see busy night as clubbing returns to city
- 2 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 3 Bars and clubs see busy night as police up patrols
- 4 Neighbours celebrate Norfolk Day bar win with street party
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 9 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 10 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping