Norwich watch exhibition takes you back in time
The exclusive Patek Philippe World Time watch collection comes to Winsor Bishop on London street.
Winsor Bishop is hosting the unique Patek Philippe 2011 Exhibition Collection at its store on London Street.
The exhibition includes 73 timepieces from the Swiss watch manufacturer who is renowned for its exquisite watch making techniques and highly technical complications.
Highlights of the exhibition include the Chronograph Perpetual Calendar and the Aquanaut Travel Time. For the first time, Patek Philippe has added a feminine to touch to its World Time collection, with the introduction of the Ladies World Time that simultaneously indicates the time in all 24 time zones.
The rare exhibition includes timepieces made in the 1930s through to the present day with collections such as Twenty-4 and Nautilus.
You may also want to watch:
Winsor Bishop watch manager David Head says: 'It is a great honour to be chosen as one of the few jewellers in the UK to host the Patek Philippe collection.
'The collection has something for everyone who loves watches, from investment pieces with diamonds to sporty style timepieces.'
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 3 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 7 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 8 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
- 9 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 10 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
Winsor Bishop stocks some pieces from the new Patek Philippe in its store, but the exhibition is a chance to see some of the more rarer pieces.
The exhibition is taking place at Winsor Bishop until tomorrow afternoon.