Norwich watch exhibition takes you back in time
The exclusive Patek Philippe World Time watch collection comes to Winsor Bishop on London street.
Winsor Bishop is hosting the unique Patek Philippe 2011 Exhibition Collection at its store on London Street.
The exhibition includes 73 timepieces from the Swiss watch manufacturer who is renowned for its exquisite watch making techniques and highly technical complications.
Highlights of the exhibition include the Chronograph Perpetual Calendar and the Aquanaut Travel Time. For the first time, Patek Philippe has added a feminine to touch to its World Time collection, with the introduction of the Ladies World Time that simultaneously indicates the time in all 24 time zones.
The rare exhibition includes timepieces made in the 1930s through to the present day with collections such as Twenty-4 and Nautilus.
You may also want to watch:
Winsor Bishop watch manager David Head says: 'It is a great honour to be chosen as one of the few jewellers in the UK to host the Patek Philippe collection.
'The collection has something for everyone who loves watches, from investment pieces with diamonds to sporty style timepieces.'
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 3 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 4 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 5 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 6 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 Man and woman found dead in home
- 9 See artist's fascinating pictures of Norwich's Castle Mall construction
- 10 £800k roadworks branded 'waste of time and effort'
Winsor Bishop stocks some pieces from the new Patek Philippe in its store, but the exhibition is a chance to see some of the more rarer pieces.
The exhibition is taking place at Winsor Bishop until tomorrow afternoon.