Norwich watch exhibition takes you back in time
The exclusive Patek Philippe World Time watch collection comes to Winsor Bishop on London street.
Winsor Bishop is hosting the unique Patek Philippe 2011 Exhibition Collection at its store on London Street.
The exhibition includes 73 timepieces from the Swiss watch manufacturer who is renowned for its exquisite watch making techniques and highly technical complications.
Highlights of the exhibition include the Chronograph Perpetual Calendar and the Aquanaut Travel Time. For the first time, Patek Philippe has added a feminine to touch to its World Time collection, with the introduction of the Ladies World Time that simultaneously indicates the time in all 24 time zones.
The rare exhibition includes timepieces made in the 1930s through to the present day with collections such as Twenty-4 and Nautilus.
You may also want to watch:
Winsor Bishop watch manager David Head says: 'It is a great honour to be chosen as one of the few jewellers in the UK to host the Patek Philippe collection.
'The collection has something for everyone who loves watches, from investment pieces with diamonds to sporty style timepieces.'
- 1 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 2 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 3 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 4 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 5 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 6 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 7 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 8 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 9 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 10 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
Winsor Bishop stocks some pieces from the new Patek Philippe in its store, but the exhibition is a chance to see some of the more rarer pieces.
The exhibition is taking place at Winsor Bishop until tomorrow afternoon.