Vegan Christmas market to be held in Norwich
- Credit: Norwich Vegans
An annual market offering goods free from animal products will return to Norwich this festive season.
The market, hosted by Norwich Vegans, will take place between 10am and 4pm on Sunday, December 2 at OPEN Norwich.
Entry is free and the market will include a tombola, a raffle and a lucky dip for children as well as a variety of stalls.
Penny Franiel, founder and chair of Norwich Vegans, said: 'The Norwich Vegans held Norwich's first ever Christmas Market in 2015, a year after the group began.
'Each year our events have grown along with the size of the Norwich Vegans group. At our Christmas Markets we have local and countrywide businesses, providing the public with a huge choice of vegan products.'
You may also want to watch:
Will you be going along to the vegan Christmas market? Let us know in the comments.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 2 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 3 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 6 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 7 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food
- 8 'We promise to leave you alone': Unusual new policy for shop
- 9 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 10 Looking back at one of the city's favourite outdoor swimming pools