Restaurant to offer all you can eat pancake brunch
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
A restaurant in Norwich is celebrating Pancake Day with an all you can eat brunch featuring the sweet treats.
Erpingham House in Tombland is holding another one of its all you can eat pancake brunches on March 10, the first Sunday after Pancake Day.
Customers can enjoy three pancakes at a time and can keep asking for me until they are full.
The pancakes are served with a large plate of toppings which include homemade Nutella, banana, chia seed jam, raspberry and coconut yoghurt.
There will be two sittings on the day, one from 11am until 1pm and the second from 1.30pm to 3.30pm.
Tickets for the event, which is expected to sell out, can be booked online and start at £9.99 per a person.
You may also want to watch:
The 100pc vegan restaurant was founded by co-owner Loui Blake and opened in May last year.
It is one of a number of vegan restaurants in the city including The Tipsy Vegan on St Benedicts Street and the Loving Hut on Cattle Market Street.
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 4 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 5 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 6 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 7 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 8 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours