Norwich university announces a fashion installation at Norwich Fashion Week
The Norwich University College of the Arts is joining forces with high street retailer House of Fraser for Norwich Fashion Week in March.
Fresh new fashion designs from up and coming designers in Norwich will be on the menu throughout Norwich Fashion Week in March.
Fashion degree students from the Norwich University College of the Arts (NUCA) are the latest young designers to announce that they will be showing their designs at the week that celebrates Norwich fashion.
The students will be showcasing their designs at House of Fraser in Chapelfield from Thursday March 8 until Thursday March 15.
The fashion installation will see the young designers work exhibited at key locations throughout the department store such as at the front entrance on the womenswear floor and the atrium space around the escalators.
You may also want to watch:
New designs will also be on display on the current Biba concession and will overlook the main shopping mall in the window of Cafe Zest.
The exhibition will accumulate in an evening event hosted by NUCA and House of Fraser to mark the finale of Norwich Fashion Week.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 6 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 7 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 8 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 9 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 10 'They don't add up' - Mixed reaction to city development plans
More news about the fashion installation and evening event will be announced shortly.
Catch all the news about Norwich Fashion Week on the Life Matters pages in the paper and online. Click the Norwich Fashion Week link at the top right hand side of this page to go to the Norwich Fashion Week website.