Norwich university announces a fashion installation at Norwich Fashion Week
The Norwich University College of the Arts is joining forces with high street retailer House of Fraser for Norwich Fashion Week in March.
Fresh new fashion designs from up and coming designers in Norwich will be on the menu throughout Norwich Fashion Week in March.
Fashion degree students from the Norwich University College of the Arts (NUCA) are the latest young designers to announce that they will be showing their designs at the week that celebrates Norwich fashion.
The students will be showcasing their designs at House of Fraser in Chapelfield from Thursday March 8 until Thursday March 15.
The fashion installation will see the young designers work exhibited at key locations throughout the department store such as at the front entrance on the womenswear floor and the atrium space around the escalators.
You may also want to watch:
New designs will also be on display on the current Biba concession and will overlook the main shopping mall in the window of Cafe Zest.
The exhibition will accumulate in an evening event hosted by NUCA and House of Fraser to mark the finale of Norwich Fashion Week.
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 4 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 5 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 6 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 7 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 8 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 9 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 10 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
More news about the fashion installation and evening event will be announced shortly.
Catch all the news about Norwich Fashion Week on the Life Matters pages in the paper and online. Click the Norwich Fashion Week link at the top right hand side of this page to go to the Norwich Fashion Week website.