Festive tunnel of light is dazzling city once again this Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Norwich Business Improvement District's (BID) festive installation has drawn huge crowds once again this year.
The tunnel was first erected in November 2016 and was a huge success, garnering more than 10 million views online and attracting an extra 200,000 visitors to the city.
The illumination was recognised with a Campaign of the Year Award and a BID of the Year Award, and this year, footfall through the attraction is up 1.7pc.
A BBC drone video of the tunnel was the second most viewed on their website, amassing more than a million views on its first day.
The installation is commissioned to return for a third year next winter and Norwich BID executive director Stefan Gurney said the tunnel will continue to improve.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'Each year we look at the design, what has worked an what hasn't, and we introduce new animations to ensure that it keeps evolving and adding value.'
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
- 8 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 9 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 10 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash