Norwich band HyperFox to release new EP at headline B2 show
- Credit: Oli Foster
Local band HyperFox will be releasing their brand new EP Long Live the King at their headline show in Norwich.
The free gig will take place on February 15, at the B2 in Norwich, where the band will be giving away free copies of the EP to attendees.
'We're really looking forward to our headline show,' said guitarist Oli Foster.
'It's a fantastic local line up with support from The Visitors, Smoking Mirrors and City Of Stories and we can't wait to show everyone our new material.'
Comprised of Luke Sandell (drums/beats), Max Mallett (bass/vocals) and Oli Foster (guitar/vocals/noises), their sound combines punk-rock, dubstep and beatboxing to create something that is pushing the boundaries of punk music.
'We have an energetic, anthemic and catchy sound which merges punk with dubstep and chucks in a helping of beatbox/reggae elements for good measure,' explains Foster.
'We like our songs to be fun with punchy, sing-along choruses and have been described in the past as Billy Talent meets Pendulum.'
- 1 The top 7 fish and chip shops in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 2 Nursery confirms closure following financial battle
- 3 Man arrested after hundreds of cannabis plants seized in city
- 4 'I'm considering living on a boat because houses are so expensive'
- 5 Supporters' fears that Spurs game at Carrow Road may turn nasty
- 6 Two drivers writing on notepads among 21 motorists caught in 90 minutes
- 7 Finishing touches added to new Tesco store in city centre
- 8 Controversial work to weld bridge shut cancelled after legal row
- 9 City folk baffled after being barricaded into their own homes
- 10 Former Norfolk teacher finds success with hit pottery business
'HyperFox have a fun and energetic live performance, will be dressed ridiculously and will be giving out free copies of our new EP so you don't want to miss it. It's going to be an awesome night.'