Norwich Theatre Playhouse reopens its bar in the auditorium
- Credit: Archant
You can once again take your seats at the Norwich Theatre Playhouse as the main auditorium has been transformed into a bar while performances are unable to go ahead.
Customers are the star of the show with tables and chairs across the stage and seating is also available in the stalls, with trays added for people to put their drinks on.
The bar is open from Thursdays to Saturdays from 3pm until 11pm and the full normal bar menu is available.
Stephen Wright, Norwich Theatre commercial director, said: “We’re delighted to welcome back customers to the Playhouse Bar, in a safe and friendly environment.
“We’ve opened up new areas and made a few modifications following government guidelines, the soft opening went really well last week.
You may also want to watch:
“We believe it will be one of the most exciting, spacious and quirky areas in the city, perfect for a socially-distanced drink.”
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 3 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 4 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 5 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 6 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 7 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours
- 8 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 9 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 10 Grill van serving gourmet burgers and hot dogs gets residency at city pub