Norwich students prove they are a cut above the rest
From 80s curls to this season's must-have beehive, students from The Crop Shop Hair Academy showcased the latest trends on their very own catwalk.
This week NVQ Level 3 students from The Crop Shop Academy on Castle Meadow held catwalk shows to display their work.
The City & Guilds accredited hairdressing academy held hair shows for 32 NVQ Level 3 learners enrolled on an advanced apprenticeship scheme.
The apprentice hairdressers aged between 19 to 29 showcased their skills by creating Avant-garde, 1940s and 1980s hairstyles for the show.
You may also want to watch:
Stuart Stott, founder of The Crop Shop says: 'This is a big day for the Crop Shop Academy and its learners. The students have all worked extremely hard to achieve this level of creativity and we have developed some stunningly talented people. We took the decision to establish an Academy in order to invest in our team and bring on our junior hair cutters, providing a constant stream of creativity into the Crop Shop'.
Take a look at the students' work by clicking on the picture gallery link at the top right of this page.
- 1 Norwich firm fined £1m over explosion which killed much-loved father
- 2 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 3 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 4 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 5 Man appears in court over Thorpe St Andrew murder
- 6 Eyesore tags or street art? Artists on graffiti 'tagging' trend
- 7 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 8 'No amount of money will be enough': Explosion widow on £1m chemical fine
- 9 ‘Now is NOT the time’: Bosses’ backlash over congestion charge idea
- 10 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September