Rudolf set to make an appearance at Norwich Station
- Credit: Peter Dent
Norwich Train Station is to be transformed into a winter wonderland in aid of the Alzheimer's Society.
It won't just be rail passengers dashing through Norwich station this Friday, Blitzen, Rudolf and Dancer will also make an appearance as the station prepares to host its first ever Christmas market.
The fair, which is being sponsored by the East of England Co-op will be located on the station concourse and will feature stalls selling a variety of local produce, arts and crafts.
Nicola Garwood Greater Anglia's welcome host, who has organised the event, said, 'We're really excited to host our first Christmas Market - complete with reindeer and choir - and would like to thank the Co-Op for their support.'
During the event, Norwich station staff will be fundraising for the Alzheimer's Society, the station's chosen charity for the year.
You may also want to watch:
The market will run from 1-7pm on Friday December 14, the reindeer will be present from 1-5pm.
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 7 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 8 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 9 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme
- 10 Norwich artist 'complimented' as thieves nick four of his paintings