Rudolf set to make an appearance at Norwich Station
- Credit: Peter Dent
Norwich Train Station is to be transformed into a winter wonderland in aid of the Alzheimer's Society.
It won't just be rail passengers dashing through Norwich station this Friday, Blitzen, Rudolf and Dancer will also make an appearance as the station prepares to host its first ever Christmas market.
The fair, which is being sponsored by the East of England Co-op will be located on the station concourse and will feature stalls selling a variety of local produce, arts and crafts.
Nicola Garwood Greater Anglia's welcome host, who has organised the event, said, 'We're really excited to host our first Christmas Market - complete with reindeer and choir - and would like to thank the Co-Op for their support.'
During the event, Norwich station staff will be fundraising for the Alzheimer's Society, the station's chosen charity for the year.
You may also want to watch:
The market will run from 1-7pm on Friday December 14, the reindeer will be present from 1-5pm.
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 3 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 7 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 8 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 9 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 10 Power cut hits almost 1,000 homes in Norwich