Norwich solicitors firm shortlisted for law society excellence award
- Credit: Mark Ivan Benfield
A Norfolk solicitors firm has been shortlisted for a prestigious legal award.
Clapham & Collinge LLP, on All Saints Green, in Norwich, has been shortlisted in the excellence in marketing and communications category in the Law Society's Excellence Awards for 2019.
Marketing manager Louis Hilldrup-Boorman, said: ''We have developed a unique marketing strategy, with corporate social responsibility at the forefront of the business.
"The firm's identity, growth and strong reputation is underpinned by this strategy so I am absolutely delighted that we have been shortlisted for this award."
Law Society president Simon Davis said: "There are more than 140,000 solicitors in England and Wales - to be shortlisted for an Excellence Award is to be recognised as among the very best of the profession."
You may also want to watch:
Winners are announced at the Law Society's Excellence Awards ceremony in London on Wednesday, October 23.
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 7 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 10 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school