Norwich shopping wish list for May
May's shopping list is full of locally produced items, fashion finds and must-have beauty buys. By EMMA HARROWING.
There has never been a better time to Love Local and buy items from independent retailers and designers in Norwich.
Your fine city is buzzing with creative talent from clothes and accessories to online shopping destinations that promote up and coming designers in Norwich and beyond.
This month we have lots of exciting news on our shopping wish list. Take a look at the new, and very limited, Brighton Rock collection from local jewellery designer Canny Belle. Wearing their Punch and Judy necklace puts us in the mood for long sunny days on the beach.
Norwich vintage accessory designers Sugar and Hatter also have a range of felt floral fascinators and hair clips that are perfect for accessorising a wedding outfit.
You may also want to watch:
If you have ever fancied yourself as a bit of a designer why not try out the knicker making classes at Make Place on Magdalen Street?
All these and more delightful things are on May's wish list. Click on the photo gallery at the top right of this page to see them all.
- 1 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 2 Norwich's Jack Wills store to close
- 3 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 4 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 7 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 8 Norwich city centre roundabout revamp remains 'firmly in pipeline'
- 9 New Covid testing site opens near Norwich
- 10 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers