Norwich shopping wish list for May
May's shopping list is full of locally produced items, fashion finds and must-have beauty buys. By EMMA HARROWING.
There has never been a better time to Love Local and buy items from independent retailers and designers in Norwich.
Your fine city is buzzing with creative talent from clothes and accessories to online shopping destinations that promote up and coming designers in Norwich and beyond.
This month we have lots of exciting news on our shopping wish list. Take a look at the new, and very limited, Brighton Rock collection from local jewellery designer Canny Belle. Wearing their Punch and Judy necklace puts us in the mood for long sunny days on the beach.
Norwich vintage accessory designers Sugar and Hatter also have a range of felt floral fascinators and hair clips that are perfect for accessorising a wedding outfit.
You may also want to watch:
If you have ever fancied yourself as a bit of a designer why not try out the knicker making classes at Make Place on Magdalen Street?
All these and more delightful things are on May's wish list. Click on the photo gallery at the top right of this page to see them all.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 3 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 4 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 5 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 10 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September