Norwich shoppers think pink
You can wear it pink or not as charity buys get luxurious for Breast Cancer Awareness month. Life Matters picks some of the best buys which will raise money for breast cancer charities.
Gone are the days when you could only buy a white T-shirt with a pink logo on it or pin a pink ribbon to your lapel to show your support for breast cancer charities.
This year the charity buys that give a percentage of sales to raise money for vital breast cancer care and research are actually items that you could wear or use all year round.
Every October Breast Cancer Care hosts a month long fund raising initiative to raise awareness of breast cancer and raise money for vital research into treatment. The month includes fashion shows, pink parties and other fund raising events that everyone can get involved in.
Buying a product that donates some of the sales profits to charity is an easy way to raise money for a worthy cause.
You may also want to watch:
This month fashion designers, homeware and beauty brands have backed the campaign, meaning that you can buy something you need or want and help raise money for breast cancer charities.
Life Matters chooses some of the best products you can buy in October that will show that you care.
- 1 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 2 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 5 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 8 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 9 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
- 10 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale