Norwich shoppers think pink
You can wear it pink or not as charity buys get luxurious for Breast Cancer Awareness month. Life Matters picks some of the best buys which will raise money for breast cancer charities.
Gone are the days when you could only buy a white T-shirt with a pink logo on it or pin a pink ribbon to your lapel to show your support for breast cancer charities.
This year the charity buys that give a percentage of sales to raise money for vital breast cancer care and research are actually items that you could wear or use all year round.
Every October Breast Cancer Care hosts a month long fund raising initiative to raise awareness of breast cancer and raise money for vital research into treatment. The month includes fashion shows, pink parties and other fund raising events that everyone can get involved in.
Buying a product that donates some of the sales profits to charity is an easy way to raise money for a worthy cause.
You may also want to watch:
This month fashion designers, homeware and beauty brands have backed the campaign, meaning that you can buy something you need or want and help raise money for breast cancer charities.
Life Matters chooses some of the best products you can buy in October that will show that you care.
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 3 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 7 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 8 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food
- 9 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 10 Looking back at one of the city's favourite outdoor swimming pools