Norwich shop windows celebrate Norwich Fashion Week 2012
Shop windows across Norwich city centre have been given a spruce up thanks to the Retail Skills Academy's window display competition.
Over the past few weeks shop owners in Norwich have been working with students from City College Norwich to create a stylish window display befitting of Norwich Fashion Week.
Fourteen businesses are taking part in the competition and with the launch of fashion week just days away, it is time for the judges to take a look at the entries.
The judging panel includes Jane Evans VM Manager at Jarrold, Heather Farrow managing director at Farrows, Sue Dougal head of the Retail Skills Academy and last year's winner Sam Papworth from Nola.
The winner will be announced at the Independent Retailers Show at Norwich Fashion Week on Thursday and you can see the winning design in the paper on Friday (March 9).
See all the entries in the competition by clicking on the photo gallery link at the top right of this page.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 3 Sweet Briar Road 'still on track' to reopen by end of May
- 4 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless
- 5 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 6 We built this city: Meet the firm behind some of Norwich's famous landmarks
- 7 5 affordable homes for first-time buyers currently for sale in Norwich
- 8 High-end boutique reopens in its former shop
- 9 9 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in Norwich
- 10 £3,000 worth of beauty products stolen from Sainsbury's store