Norwich shop windows celebrate Norwich Fashion Week 2012
Shop windows across Norwich city centre have been given a spruce up thanks to the Retail Skills Academy's window display competition.
Over the past few weeks shop owners in Norwich have been working with students from City College Norwich to create a stylish window display befitting of Norwich Fashion Week.
Fourteen businesses are taking part in the competition and with the launch of fashion week just days away, it is time for the judges to take a look at the entries.
The judging panel includes Jane Evans VM Manager at Jarrold, Heather Farrow managing director at Farrows, Sue Dougal head of the Retail Skills Academy and last year's winner Sam Papworth from Nola.
The winner will be announced at the Independent Retailers Show at Norwich Fashion Week on Thursday and you can see the winning design in the paper on Friday (March 9).
You may also want to watch:
See all the entries in the competition by clicking on the photo gallery link at the top right of this page.
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 'Dull as dishwater' - Fans in Norwich pub react to draw
- 8 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
- 9 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 10 Have you visited any of these 'haunted' ruins in Norwich?