Norwich shop windows celebrate Norwich Fashion Week 2012
Shop windows across Norwich city centre have been given a spruce up thanks to the Retail Skills Academy's window display competition.
Over the past few weeks shop owners in Norwich have been working with students from City College Norwich to create a stylish window display befitting of Norwich Fashion Week.
Fourteen businesses are taking part in the competition and with the launch of fashion week just days away, it is time for the judges to take a look at the entries.
The judging panel includes Jane Evans VM Manager at Jarrold, Heather Farrow managing director at Farrows, Sue Dougal head of the Retail Skills Academy and last year's winner Sam Papworth from Nola.
The winner will be announced at the Independent Retailers Show at Norwich Fashion Week on Thursday and you can see the winning design in the paper on Friday (March 9).
You may also want to watch:
See all the entries in the competition by clicking on the photo gallery link at the top right of this page.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 3 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 4 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 5 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus