Norwich swap shop on the hunt for unwanted occasion wear
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Have you got occasion wear hanging in your wardrobe that you no longer need? Why not donate it to The Great Exchange?
Swap, borrow and loan shop, New-U in Norwich's Castle Mall is looking for people to donate their unwanted prom or cocktail dresses, occasion wear, suits and even wedding dresses so others can have the chance to enjoy a special event.
Caitlin Seale from New-U said: 'The purpose behind the event is that people will be able to walk in with something that they will never wear again and leave with a whole new outfit for special occasions - all for no cost.'
The Great Exchange will be taking place a the store on Saturday, June 2 from 10am to 5pm.
All new or lightly used items will be accepted.
You may also want to watch:
The event will also feature hair styling trials and demonstrations as well as makeup tips.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 3 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 5 Teenagers set to be sentenced over stabbing
- 6 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 7 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 8 Virtual reality centre opens in Norwich with huge choice of games
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 All the roadworks to know about in Norwich this week