Norwich swap shop on the hunt for unwanted occasion wear
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Have you got occasion wear hanging in your wardrobe that you no longer need? Why not donate it to The Great Exchange?
Swap, borrow and loan shop, New-U in Norwich's Castle Mall is looking for people to donate their unwanted prom or cocktail dresses, occasion wear, suits and even wedding dresses so others can have the chance to enjoy a special event.
Caitlin Seale from New-U said: 'The purpose behind the event is that people will be able to walk in with something that they will never wear again and leave with a whole new outfit for special occasions - all for no cost.'
The Great Exchange will be taking place a the store on Saturday, June 2 from 10am to 5pm.
All new or lightly used items will be accepted.
You may also want to watch:
The event will also feature hair styling trials and demonstrations as well as makeup tips.
- 1 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 2 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 3 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 4 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 5 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 6 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 7 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 8 Man and woman found dead in home
- 9 'People make slavery jokes' - Black student on racism in schools
- 10 Car catches fire after early morning crash