Norwich’s events lead by example
Norwich is leading the country by example with a busy events calendar that draws thousands to our city each year.
Major events include:
Norwich Fashion Week, supported by the Evening News, which unites both independent retail and national brands
The Norfolk and Norwich Festival is one of the biggest arts events in the UK.
The Lord's Mayor Celebration weekend, the city's biggest party.
You may also want to watch:
Nick Bond from VisitNorwich said the tourism industry was focusing on families in Britain looking to stay in the country for their holidays.
He said: 'Visitors can come to enjoy the best arts festival in England, meander the Lanes and discover perfect vintage, lovely bistros and smart bars and immerse themselves in history; whatever they do they'll love the shopping.'
- 1 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 2 Queues and pump closures continue across city
- 3 Mum shares heartbreaking poems penned by daughter before death
- 4 Man took sword and axe to confront ex-wife's new partner
- 5 Traffic delays as drivers continue to queue for petrol
- 6 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 7 'Goth' mum heckled in street hits back at haters
- 8 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 9 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 10 Noise concerns spark more than 40 objections to new city venue bid
Norwich North MP Chloe Smith said: 'Norwich is simply a fantastic city and one of the reasons that is so is because of the vibrancy of its calendar. There is an awful lot going on.'