Norwich return for manic Irish funnyman Jason Byrne
- Credit: Submitted
High-octane Irish funnyman Jason Byrne is bringing his latest show, You Can Come In, But Don't Start Anything, to Norwich as part of a 31-date UK tour.
Jason Byrne is known as one of the fastest thinking stand-ups around with notoriously manic shows that mix improv, props, lightening quick wit and audience interaction.
A regular visitor and big fan of Norwich Playhouse, recently crowned the best comedy venue in the east and midlands at the 2018 Chortle Awards, he has confirmed a return to the venue as part of his latest UK tour.
He will be performing his show You Can Come In, But Don't Start Anything at the Playhouse on October 12. Tickets went on sale today.
The high-octane Irish funnyman was last in Norwich last year with his last show The Man With Three Brains in which he attempted to juggle his natural quick wit and improv skills combined with some prepared gags.
You may also want to watch:
His new show will be also be a mix of mad routines alongside some proper bonkers stunts. Even if you've seen the master of improv before, you can never be too sure what to expect from his live shows, which merge funny stories with daring stunts.
• Jason Byrne: You Can Come In, But Don't Start Anything is at Norwich Playhouse on October 12, 8pm, £21.85, book at ticketmaster.co.uk
- 1 Police and SOS Bus see busy night as clubbing returns to city
- 2 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 3 Bars and clubs see busy night as police up patrols
- 4 Neighbours celebrate Norfolk Day bar win with street party
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 9 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 10 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping