Norwich return for manic Irish funnyman Jason Byrne
- Credit: Submitted
High-octane Irish funnyman Jason Byrne is bringing his latest show, You Can Come In, But Don't Start Anything, to Norwich as part of a 31-date UK tour.
Jason Byrne is known as one of the fastest thinking stand-ups around with notoriously manic shows that mix improv, props, lightening quick wit and audience interaction.
A regular visitor and big fan of Norwich Playhouse, recently crowned the best comedy venue in the east and midlands at the 2018 Chortle Awards, he has confirmed a return to the venue as part of his latest UK tour.
He will be performing his show You Can Come In, But Don't Start Anything at the Playhouse on October 12. Tickets went on sale today.
The high-octane Irish funnyman was last in Norwich last year with his last show The Man With Three Brains in which he attempted to juggle his natural quick wit and improv skills combined with some prepared gags.
You may also want to watch:
His new show will be also be a mix of mad routines alongside some proper bonkers stunts. Even if you've seen the master of improv before, you can never be too sure what to expect from his live shows, which merge funny stories with daring stunts.
• Jason Byrne: You Can Come In, But Don't Start Anything is at Norwich Playhouse on October 12, 8pm, £21.85, book at ticketmaster.co.uk
- 1 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 2 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 5 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 6 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week
- 7 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 8 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 9 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 10 Man, 83, 'absolutely gutted' after thieves pinch his £2,500 e-bike