Norwich retailers support fashion week
Shops announce free in-store styling events and exclusive discounts for fashion week goers.
There are just over three days to go until the third Norwich Fashion Week kicks off a week of fashion, and shops plan to celebrate independent fashion with style.
Nola on Timberhill, Pure on Guildhall Hill and Pavilion Lifestyle on Upper St Giles are the latest shops to announce in-store events.
Nola will be launching the new collection from Odd Molly on Friday and Nice Things on Saturday where you can shop VIP style with a glass of bubbly. Next Monday the boutique will be showcasing their latest shoe collection with a competition to win a pair of shoes.
Pure is giving free styling advice in it's Guildhall Hill shop on Friday from midday until 7pm with tips on clothes, hair and make-up. The store will also launch the Salsa jeans collection on Saturday. The jeans are said to fit you perfectly in all the right places.
You may also want to watch:
Both boutiques are also offering discounts on selected items throughout the week.
If you want to find out what colours and styles suit you, Pavilion Lifestyle is holding a styling event with Colour Me Beautiful Image Consultant Jo Allen on Wednesday March 14 between 11am and 8pm. There will also be 10 per cent off fashion in store all day.
- 1 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 2 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 3 WATCH: Bus and cyclist skip red light in city
- 4 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 5 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 6 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 7 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 8 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 9 This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- 10 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
If you would like an individual style and colour appointment with Jo call 01603 761862 or feel free to drop in on the day.
The events join an impressive line-up of events taking place in shops throughout Norwich. In-store events include the Vanilla fashion show and fashion and beauty events at Jarrold.
To see the other events taking place during Norwich Fashion Week click on the programme link at the top right of this page.