Norwich retailers support fashion week
Shops announce free in-store styling events and exclusive discounts for fashion week goers.
There are just over three days to go until the third Norwich Fashion Week kicks off a week of fashion, and shops plan to celebrate independent fashion with style.
Nola on Timberhill, Pure on Guildhall Hill and Pavilion Lifestyle on Upper St Giles are the latest shops to announce in-store events.
Nola will be launching the new collection from Odd Molly on Friday and Nice Things on Saturday where you can shop VIP style with a glass of bubbly. Next Monday the boutique will be showcasing their latest shoe collection with a competition to win a pair of shoes.
Pure is giving free styling advice in it's Guildhall Hill shop on Friday from midday until 7pm with tips on clothes, hair and make-up. The store will also launch the Salsa jeans collection on Saturday. The jeans are said to fit you perfectly in all the right places.
Both boutiques are also offering discounts on selected items throughout the week.
If you want to find out what colours and styles suit you, Pavilion Lifestyle is holding a styling event with Colour Me Beautiful Image Consultant Jo Allen on Wednesday March 14 between 11am and 8pm. There will also be 10 per cent off fashion in store all day.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 2 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 3 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 4 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
- 7 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 8 Two Norwich shops named among UK's best independent stores
- 9 It's going down! Demolition of car showroom begins to make way for homes
- 10 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
If you would like an individual style and colour appointment with Jo call 01603 761862 or feel free to drop in on the day.
The events join an impressive line-up of events taking place in shops throughout Norwich. In-store events include the Vanilla fashion show and fashion and beauty events at Jarrold.
To see the other events taking place during Norwich Fashion Week click on the programme link at the top right of this page.