Norwich ranks seventh for most vegan-ordering cities in the UK
- Credit: Biff's Kitchen
It appears Norwich continues to have a love for vegan food, after new research reveals it's in the top ten in the country that order the most vegan food.
Norwich ranks seventh in the list of the most vegan ordering cities in the UK.
Brighton tops the list, followed by Bristol and Leeds.
Since November 2020, there has been a 105pc surge in people ordering plant-based foods, according to survey data commissioned by food-delivery company Deliveroo.
The favourite vegan dishes in Norwich are:
- The Vegan Cali Cheese with fries by Byron
- Vegan Royale from Burger King
- BASIL from Coco di Mama Kitchen
- Father Jack Burger from Biffs Vegan Burgers and Wingz
- Plant Power from Yo! Sushi
The research also revealed that 20pc of people will be ditching the traditional turkey and trimmings and choosing vegan or vegetarian options instead for Christmas dinner.
In 2019, Norwich was named the 'most vegan-friendly city' due to the number of meat-free food choices available.
- 1 Concerns raised over plans for 180 homes in suburb village
- 2 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 3 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 4 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 5 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 6 A look back at shoppers in Norwich over the decades
- 7 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 8 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 9 'No thanks or penny' - Norwich City crest designer hits out at change
- 10 Busy Norwich city centre road reopened after crash