Norwich pub Trafford Arms celebrates Royal Wedding with an early breakfast
Norwich publicans have been taking advantage of the Royal Wedding to bring in extra business.
And at the Trafford Arms in Grove Road, landlord Chris Higgins started the day early with a Royal Wedding breakfast, to be followed by more events later tonight.
He said it was very well attended.
What has your local been doing to celebrate the Royal Wedding? Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 4 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 5 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 6 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 7 £800k roadworks branded 'waste of time and effort'
- 8 Praise for city's welcoming spirit after 'phenomenal' Norwich Pride
- 9 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 10 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'