Norwich pub Trafford Arms celebrates Royal Wedding with an early breakfast
Norwich publicans have been taking advantage of the Royal Wedding to bring in extra business.
And at the Trafford Arms in Grove Road, landlord Chris Higgins started the day early with a Royal Wedding breakfast, to be followed by more events later tonight.
He said it was very well attended.
What has your local been doing to celebrate the Royal Wedding? Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 2 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 3 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 4 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 5 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 6 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 7 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 8 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 9 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 10 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award