Norwich pub Trafford Arms celebrates Royal Wedding with an early breakfast
Norwich publicans have been taking advantage of the Royal Wedding to bring in extra business.
And at the Trafford Arms in Grove Road, landlord Chris Higgins started the day early with a Royal Wedding breakfast, to be followed by more events later tonight.
He said it was very well attended.
What has your local been doing to celebrate the Royal Wedding? Email photos to email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 3 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 4 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 5 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 6 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 7 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 8 Public invited to have say on plans to convert derelict pub
- 9 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 10 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance