Norwich pub Trafford Arms celebrates Royal Wedding with an early breakfast
Norwich publicans have been taking advantage of the Royal Wedding to bring in extra business.
And at the Trafford Arms in Grove Road, landlord Chris Higgins started the day early with a Royal Wedding breakfast, to be followed by more events later tonight.
He said it was very well attended.
What has your local been doing to celebrate the Royal Wedding? Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 2 Burst water main causes water shortage in Norwich
- 3 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move
- 4 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 5 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 6 See penthouse views from Norwich rooftop listed for sale for £1.65m
- 7 Friends rally to raise funds for widow over wedding refund
- 8 Norwich City Council Elections 2021 - Labour keep control of City Hall
- 9 Have you seen the 'Milk' graffiti daubed all over Norwich?
- 10 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why