Norwich pub Trafford Arms celebrates Royal Wedding with an early breakfast
Norwich publicans have been taking advantage of the Royal Wedding to bring in extra business.
And at the Trafford Arms in Grove Road, landlord Chris Higgins started the day early with a Royal Wedding breakfast, to be followed by more events later tonight.
He said it was very well attended.
What has your local been doing to celebrate the Royal Wedding? Email photos to email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 2 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 3 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 4 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 5 Police still at scene of daylight knife attack
- 6 Office plan revealed for part of disused city pub
- 7 Traffic shake-ups put forward for four roads in Norwich
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 10 Man seriously injured after crash