Norwich posties' bikes stolen
Kate ScotterTwo postal workers' bikes were stolen from outside Norwich's main delivery office.Kate Scotter
Two postal workers' bikes were stolen from outside Norwich's main delivery office.
The white and red postal bicycles were stolen from outside the Royal Mail delivery office in Roundtree Way, Sprowston, on Saturday, April 3 at about 3.30pm.
One of the bikes had panniers on the rear brackets and a basket on the front with 309 painted on the rear mudguard.
The other was a Millennium ladies postal pedal cycle with SX painted on the rear mudguard.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have noticed anyone acting suspiciously in the area around the time of the incident or who may have been offered such items for sale.
Anyone with information should call Sprowston Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 2 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 5 Four fire crews called to car blaze in Norwich garage
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Military begin coronavirus support at hospital
- 8 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 9 Two people ordered to stay out of Norfolk after Norwich stabbing
- 10 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk