Norwich posties' bikes stolen
Kate ScotterTwo postal workers' bikes were stolen from outside Norwich's main delivery office.Kate Scotter
Two postal workers' bikes were stolen from outside Norwich's main delivery office.
The white and red postal bicycles were stolen from outside the Royal Mail delivery office in Roundtree Way, Sprowston, on Saturday, April 3 at about 3.30pm.
One of the bikes had panniers on the rear brackets and a basket on the front with 309 painted on the rear mudguard.
The other was a Millennium ladies postal pedal cycle with SX painted on the rear mudguard.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have noticed anyone acting suspiciously in the area around the time of the incident or who may have been offered such items for sale.
Anyone with information should call Sprowston Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 City folk baffled after being barricaded into their own homes
- 2 All you need to know ahead of The Killers concert at Carrow Road
- 3 Fears Spurs fans may infiltrate home end at Norwich City match
- 4 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 5 School sacks suspended teacher after investigation and petition
- 6 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
- 7 House price boom pushing city buyers out of the market
- 8 Owners of taco and gourmet burger trailers open restaurant in Norwich
- 9 New Japanese bar and restaurant plans to open in Norwich next month
- 10 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk