Norwich posties' bikes stolen
Kate ScotterTwo postal workers' bikes were stolen from outside Norwich's main delivery office.Kate Scotter
Two postal workers' bikes were stolen from outside Norwich's main delivery office.
The white and red postal bicycles were stolen from outside the Royal Mail delivery office in Roundtree Way, Sprowston, on Saturday, April 3 at about 3.30pm.
One of the bikes had panniers on the rear brackets and a basket on the front with 309 painted on the rear mudguard.
The other was a Millennium ladies postal pedal cycle with SX painted on the rear mudguard.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have noticed anyone acting suspiciously in the area around the time of the incident or who may have been offered such items for sale.
Anyone with information should call Sprowston Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 3 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 4 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 5 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 6 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 7 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 8 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 9 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 10 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song