Norwich posties' bikes stolen
Kate ScotterTwo postal workers' bikes were stolen from outside Norwich's main delivery office.Kate Scotter
Two postal workers' bikes were stolen from outside Norwich's main delivery office.
The white and red postal bicycles were stolen from outside the Royal Mail delivery office in Roundtree Way, Sprowston, on Saturday, April 3 at about 3.30pm.
One of the bikes had panniers on the rear brackets and a basket on the front with 309 painted on the rear mudguard.
The other was a Millennium ladies postal pedal cycle with SX painted on the rear mudguard.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have noticed anyone acting suspiciously in the area around the time of the incident or who may have been offered such items for sale.
Anyone with information should call Sprowston Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 4 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 5 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 6 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 7 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 8 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 9 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 10 Norwich man wanted by police