Norwich posties' bikes stolen
Kate ScotterTwo postal workers' bikes were stolen from outside Norwich's main delivery office.Kate Scotter
Two postal workers' bikes were stolen from outside Norwich's main delivery office.
The white and red postal bicycles were stolen from outside the Royal Mail delivery office in Roundtree Way, Sprowston, on Saturday, April 3 at about 3.30pm.
One of the bikes had panniers on the rear brackets and a basket on the front with 309 painted on the rear mudguard.
The other was a Millennium ladies postal pedal cycle with SX painted on the rear mudguard.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have noticed anyone acting suspiciously in the area around the time of the incident or who may have been offered such items for sale.
Anyone with information should call Sprowston Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 6 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 7 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears
- 10 Two men charged with aggravated burglary at used car lot