10 questions with… Norwich Porridge owner Tom Ginn
- Credit: Archant
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Tom Ginn, owner of local manufacturing business Norwich Porridge.
1. Describe Norwich in three words...
Fun, Thriving, Friendly.
2. If you were stranded with 3 people on a deserted island, who would you want them to be?
Bear Grylls (Of course), Shania Twain (Entertainment) & Huxley (My daughter)
You may also want to watch:
3. If you could be any other person, who would it be?
Peter Pan, he never gets old...
- 1 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 2 Number of homes for derelict site could be increased to 200
- 3 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 4 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 5 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 6 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 7 City centre street set to close at weekend
- 8 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 9 Cannabis dealer had more than £8300 in cash stashed away
- 10 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
4. How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
A morning coffee at Aroma Café, a mooch around Norwich Market followed by Lunch at Brick Pizza. Topped off with a night in the Norwich Lanes.
5. What's your mantra in life?
Life's too mysterious to take too serious.
6. Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out on the town?
These days a night in with the family is by far more my style!
7. Which song defines your life?
Club Tropicana by Wham. I actually performed this at my wedding!
8. What's your biggest fear?
A world without porridge...
9. Which one thing could you never be without?
10. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Buy the old Colman's Mustard factory and make it the new home of Norwich Porridge.
If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com