10 questions with… Norwich Porridge owner Tom Ginn
- Credit: Archant
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Tom Ginn, owner of local manufacturing business Norwich Porridge.
1. Describe Norwich in three words...
Fun, Thriving, Friendly.
2. If you were stranded with 3 people on a deserted island, who would you want them to be?
Bear Grylls (Of course), Shania Twain (Entertainment) & Huxley (My daughter)
You may also want to watch:
3. If you could be any other person, who would it be?
Peter Pan, he never gets old...
- 1 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 2 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 3 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 4 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 5 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 6 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 7 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 8 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 9 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 10 Norwich man wanted by police
4. How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
A morning coffee at Aroma Café, a mooch around Norwich Market followed by Lunch at Brick Pizza. Topped off with a night in the Norwich Lanes.
5. What's your mantra in life?
Life's too mysterious to take too serious.
6. Would you rather spend a night in front of the telly or a night out on the town?
These days a night in with the family is by far more my style!
7. Which song defines your life?
Club Tropicana by Wham. I actually performed this at my wedding!
8. What's your biggest fear?
A world without porridge...
9. Which one thing could you never be without?
10. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Buy the old Colman's Mustard factory and make it the new home of Norwich Porridge.
If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com