Norwich pet charity in need of donations
- Credit: Archant
Animal-lovers are being urged to donate any unwanted items to Norwich PDSA shops to help sick and injured pets.
Items that can be donated include CDs, DVDs, books and toys as well as clothing.
PDSA shop manager, Dawn Cowie said: 'Is your wardrobe bulging with unworn clothes or your shelves full of books you never read? Why not have a clear-out this weekend and donate your unwanted items to PDSA? As well as de-cluttering your home, you'll be helping raise money for the pets of local people in need.
'We also need home furnishings such as vases, pictures and ornaments, as well as good quality men's, ladies and children's clothes.'
Money raised is given to veterinary clinics in the surrounding area.
Donations can be taken to the shop from Monday to Saturday, between 9am and 5pm in Queens Road, Norwich.
For more information about PDSA visit www.pdsa.org.uk
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 £3.1m roadworks on new bus lane and crossings could last for ONE YEAR
- 3 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 4 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story
- 5 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised
- 6 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 7 Seven-bed Edwardian home with heated swimming pool for sale
- 8 Busy road to partially close for line repainting at end of new bus lane
- 9 'Covid has killed us' - 65-year-old Norwich venue The Talk to close
- 10 Cockapoo Café coming to Norwich next month