Norwich pet charity in need of donations
- Credit: Archant
Animal-lovers are being urged to donate any unwanted items to Norwich PDSA shops to help sick and injured pets.
Items that can be donated include CDs, DVDs, books and toys as well as clothing.
PDSA shop manager, Dawn Cowie said: 'Is your wardrobe bulging with unworn clothes or your shelves full of books you never read? Why not have a clear-out this weekend and donate your unwanted items to PDSA? As well as de-cluttering your home, you'll be helping raise money for the pets of local people in need.
'We also need home furnishings such as vases, pictures and ornaments, as well as good quality men's, ladies and children's clothes.'
Money raised is given to veterinary clinics in the surrounding area.
You may also want to watch:
Donations can be taken to the shop from Monday to Saturday, between 9am and 5pm in Queens Road, Norwich.
For more information about PDSA visit www.pdsa.org.uk
- 1 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 2 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 7 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 8 No more action against teenager arrested after fatal Thorpe stabbing
- 9 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 10 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife