Norwich pair sing World Cup song
David BaleTwo Norwich friends who wrote and recorded a World Cup song will be performing it live at a city nightclub tomorrow night - juts before the England versus USA game and then at half-time.David Bale
Two Norwich friends who wrote and recorded a World Cup song will be performing it live at a city nightclub tomorrow night - just before the England versus USA game and then at half-time.
As reported, Shane Hill and Gary Francis recorded and produced the untitled 5mins 20sec song at the latter's attic home studio in Newmarket Road, Norwich.
The duo will play the song twice at Chicago Rock Caf� in Prince of Wales Road, once before the match, which kicks off at 7.30pm, and then at half-time.
Father of three Shane, 38, a part-time taxi driver from Gas Hill, Norwich, and the main England fan of the pair, said: 'We had to audition for it and we're looking forward to getting some more exposure for the song.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New hope for Open building as talks over future revealed
- 2 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 3 Third time lucky? Couple's plea after dream wedding day cancelled again
- 4 Family lose 'lifeline' van in fire
- 5 Partner pays tribute to 'love of my life' after Thorpe stabbing
- 6 Pedestrian crossing must be in before Aldi store is built, say officers
- 7 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 8 Man kicked victim in head like 'taking football penalty'
- 9 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 10 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland