Norwich pair sing World Cup song
David BaleTwo Norwich friends who wrote and recorded a World Cup song will be performing it live at a city nightclub tomorrow night - juts before the England versus USA game and then at half-time.David Bale
Two Norwich friends who wrote and recorded a World Cup song will be performing it live at a city nightclub tomorrow night - just before the England versus USA game and then at half-time.
As reported, Shane Hill and Gary Francis recorded and produced the untitled 5mins 20sec song at the latter's attic home studio in Newmarket Road, Norwich.
The duo will play the song twice at Chicago Rock Caf� in Prince of Wales Road, once before the match, which kicks off at 7.30pm, and then at half-time.
Father of three Shane, 38, a part-time taxi driver from Gas Hill, Norwich, and the main England fan of the pair, said: 'We had to audition for it and we're looking forward to getting some more exposure for the song.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Financial clause revealed in Rashica move to Norwich City
- 6 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 7 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears
- 10 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident