Norwich pair sing World Cup song
David BaleTwo Norwich friends who wrote and recorded a World Cup song will be performing it live at a city nightclub tomorrow night - juts before the England versus USA game and then at half-time.David Bale
Two Norwich friends who wrote and recorded a World Cup song will be performing it live at a city nightclub tomorrow night - just before the England versus USA game and then at half-time.
As reported, Shane Hill and Gary Francis recorded and produced the untitled 5mins 20sec song at the latter's attic home studio in Newmarket Road, Norwich.
The duo will play the song twice at Chicago Rock Caf� in Prince of Wales Road, once before the match, which kicks off at 7.30pm, and then at half-time.
Father of three Shane, 38, a part-time taxi driver from Gas Hill, Norwich, and the main England fan of the pair, said: 'We had to audition for it and we're looking forward to getting some more exposure for the song.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 4 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 5 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 6 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 7 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 8 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 9 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 10 Norwich man wanted by police