Norwich pair sing World Cup song
David BaleTwo Norwich friends who wrote and recorded a World Cup song will be performing it live at a city nightclub tomorrow night - juts before the England versus USA game and then at half-time.David Bale
Two Norwich friends who wrote and recorded a World Cup song will be performing it live at a city nightclub tomorrow night - just before the England versus USA game and then at half-time.
As reported, Shane Hill and Gary Francis recorded and produced the untitled 5mins 20sec song at the latter's attic home studio in Newmarket Road, Norwich.
The duo will play the song twice at Chicago Rock Caf� in Prince of Wales Road, once before the match, which kicks off at 7.30pm, and then at half-time.
Father of three Shane, 38, a part-time taxi driver from Gas Hill, Norwich, and the main England fan of the pair, said: 'We had to audition for it and we're looking forward to getting some more exposure for the song.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Wine bar collapse costs council £70k after lease blunder
- 2 Inquest opens into death of 13-year-old Norwich girl
- 3 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 4 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub
- 5 NHS asks 200 council staff to help in Norfolk hospitals
- 6 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 7 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
- 8 Norwich man admits supplying drugs to small group of friends
- 9 Hospital devises way to treat 1,000 patients with hand injuries in pandemic
- 10 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary