Partygoers head to Chapelfield Gardens for the Norwich Nearly Festival
- Credit: Nearly Festival
Norwich's Nearly Festival kick starts today.
The family festival is filled with some of the country's finest tribute acts.
The festival is taking place in Chapelfield Gardens over the weekend and starts at midday today. Partygoers attending today can see tributes to Bob Marley, Madness, Ed Sheeran and more.
Tomorrow Queen, UB40 and Little Mix tributes are amongst the performers.
It follows on from the Norwich Fake Festival which took place at Eaton Park in May, where 1,800 fans watched sound-a-likes of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers and David Bowie perform on stage.
You may also want to watch:
Festival director Danny Banthorpe said: 'I think that's why these kind of shows are becoming so popular. You can't see the likes of Bob Marley live anymore so if you can hear the next best thing and for a fraction of the cost, why wouldn't you?'
As well as the performances, there will also be a fully licensed bar and a street food market.
For more information on the Nearly Festival, visit nearlyfestival.com
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 5 Norwich bar named among 30 best cocktail spots in UK
- 6 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 7 50,000 home plans go ahead but issues remain
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 Neighbours of award-winning council estate blighted by rubbish and rats
- 10 Car collides with bus near petrol station on Dereham Road