Partygoers head to Chapelfield Gardens for the Norwich Nearly Festival
- Credit: Nearly Festival
Norwich's Nearly Festival kick starts today.
The family festival is filled with some of the country's finest tribute acts.
The festival is taking place in Chapelfield Gardens over the weekend and starts at midday today. Partygoers attending today can see tributes to Bob Marley, Madness, Ed Sheeran and more.
Tomorrow Queen, UB40 and Little Mix tributes are amongst the performers.
It follows on from the Norwich Fake Festival which took place at Eaton Park in May, where 1,800 fans watched sound-a-likes of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers and David Bowie perform on stage.
You may also want to watch:
Festival director Danny Banthorpe said: 'I think that's why these kind of shows are becoming so popular. You can't see the likes of Bob Marley live anymore so if you can hear the next best thing and for a fraction of the cost, why wouldn't you?'
As well as the performances, there will also be a fully licensed bar and a street food market.
For more information on the Nearly Festival, visit nearlyfestival.com
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 6 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 9 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 10 Women to boycott city nightclubs amid rise in drink spiking