Norwich music festival: Site map and how to get tickets
Your guide to how to get tickets for Norwich's newest and most exciting festival this summer.
The event will be held at the Norfolk Showground, Dereham Road, Norwich from Friday September 2 to Sunday September 4.
Tickets go on sale from Monday and will cost �45 per day, with �6.50 reductions for Norwich residents who book before Friday January 28.
Camping tickets cost �110 for three nights camping and are only available at www.ticketeast.co.uk. Disabled tickets are only available at www.ticketmaster.co.uk.
Click on the link on the right to view a larger image.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.norfolkspectacular.co.uk or ring the booking number on 0871 224 113.
- 1 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 2 Noise concerns spark more than 40 objections to new city venue bid
- 3 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 4 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 5 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 6 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 7 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 8 Shoe outlet opens first city centre branch in former Carphone Warehouse
- 9 'More of a service than a business': Bid to turn pub into local shop
- 10 'Turn up!' Groomer's plea to no-show pet owners