Mall to become play and craft zone for children for one day only
- Credit: Richard Jarmy
A shopping centre will be transformed into a place of play and creativity for children for one day only this month.
On Thursday, February 22, the lower ground floor of intu Chapelfield in Norwich will become a play and craft zone, specifically designed for pre-school children.
It comes as part of a partnership with Norwich Mumbler, a parenting community which was launched in May 2017 and already has more than 5,000 regular users every month.
Kartrin Oldridge, who runs Norwich Mumbler, said: 'When I had my children, I realised I needed to re-discover Norwich to find out what the city has to offer for parents of little ones.
'The Mumbler website provides loads of information of family friendly places to shop, visit and eat, as well as an events calendar and dedicated school holidays pages.
You may also want to watch:
'In my experience, meeting people in the same position as you is critical.'
It will run from 10am until 1pm.
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 7 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 8 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 9 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle