Mall to become play and craft zone for children for one day only
- Credit: Richard Jarmy
A shopping centre will be transformed into a place of play and creativity for children for one day only this month.
On Thursday, February 22, the lower ground floor of intu Chapelfield in Norwich will become a play and craft zone, specifically designed for pre-school children.
It comes as part of a partnership with Norwich Mumbler, a parenting community which was launched in May 2017 and already has more than 5,000 regular users every month.
Kartrin Oldridge, who runs Norwich Mumbler, said: 'When I had my children, I realised I needed to re-discover Norwich to find out what the city has to offer for parents of little ones.
'The Mumbler website provides loads of information of family friendly places to shop, visit and eat, as well as an events calendar and dedicated school holidays pages.
You may also want to watch:
'In my experience, meeting people in the same position as you is critical.'
It will run from 10am until 1pm.
- 1 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 4 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 5 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 10 Man died by suicide two days before Christmas, inquest hears