Norwich motorbike dealership raises awareness of SERV Norfolk
Funds were raised for a charity which transports emergency blood free of charge to Norfolk hospitals on Saturday.
The fundraiser at CJ Ball and Son in Salhouse Road, Norwich, formed part of the company's grand opening of its joint Honda and Suzuki showroom.
It raised funds for SERV Norfolk through a barbecue on the day.
The company has been one of the charity's sponsors since it was launched in Norfolk in September last year.
CJ Ball has serviced SERV Norfolk's Honda motorbikes and recently supplied modifications such as blue lights, headlight flash and large pannier lids to the charity's newly-purchased motorcycle.
Mike Gleeson, chairman of SERV Norfolk, said: 'We couldn't manage without Chris and his team. Although we save the NHS thousands of pounds, we are not a cheap charity to run.
'We have to ensure our bikes are in tip-top condition and we are grateful to them for supplying the modifications, doing a great deal on our latest bike and supplying the servicing. It does ensure we have reliable bikes on the road.'
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Sweet Briar Road 'still on track' to reopen by end of May
- 3 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 4 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless
- 5 5 affordable homes for first-time buyers currently for sale in Norwich
- 6 'Barcelona-style' redevelopment of Next store mooted
- 7 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 8 9 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in Norwich
- 9 We built this city: Meet the firm behind some of Norwich's famous landmarks
- 10 High-end boutique reopens in its former shop
For more information about SERV Norfolk, go to www.servnorfolk.org.uk.