Norwich motorbike dealership raises awareness of SERV Norfolk
Funds were raised for a charity which transports emergency blood free of charge to Norfolk hospitals on Saturday.
The fundraiser at CJ Ball and Son in Salhouse Road, Norwich, formed part of the company's grand opening of its joint Honda and Suzuki showroom.
It raised funds for SERV Norfolk through a barbecue on the day.
The company has been one of the charity's sponsors since it was launched in Norfolk in September last year.
CJ Ball has serviced SERV Norfolk's Honda motorbikes and recently supplied modifications such as blue lights, headlight flash and large pannier lids to the charity's newly-purchased motorcycle.
You may also want to watch:
Mike Gleeson, chairman of SERV Norfolk, said: 'We couldn't manage without Chris and his team. Although we save the NHS thousands of pounds, we are not a cheap charity to run.
'We have to ensure our bikes are in tip-top condition and we are grateful to them for supplying the modifications, doing a great deal on our latest bike and supplying the servicing. It does ensure we have reliable bikes on the road.'
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 3 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 4 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 5 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
For more information about SERV Norfolk, go to www.servnorfolk.org.uk.