Norwich motorbike dealership raises awareness of SERV Norfolk
Funds were raised for a charity which transports emergency blood free of charge to Norfolk hospitals on Saturday.
The fundraiser at CJ Ball and Son in Salhouse Road, Norwich, formed part of the company's grand opening of its joint Honda and Suzuki showroom.
It raised funds for SERV Norfolk through a barbecue on the day.
The company has been one of the charity's sponsors since it was launched in Norfolk in September last year.
CJ Ball has serviced SERV Norfolk's Honda motorbikes and recently supplied modifications such as blue lights, headlight flash and large pannier lids to the charity's newly-purchased motorcycle.
You may also want to watch:
Mike Gleeson, chairman of SERV Norfolk, said: 'We couldn't manage without Chris and his team. Although we save the NHS thousands of pounds, we are not a cheap charity to run.
'We have to ensure our bikes are in tip-top condition and we are grateful to them for supplying the modifications, doing a great deal on our latest bike and supplying the servicing. It does ensure we have reliable bikes on the road.'
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 3 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 6 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 7 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 8 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 9 'People make slavery jokes' - Black student on racism in schools
- 10 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears
For more information about SERV Norfolk, go to www.servnorfolk.org.uk.