Norwich model Marina Maytum wins swimwear competition held at Tao nightclub
The winner of a swimwear model competition held in Norwich on Sunday has won a photoshoot in the USA.
Marina Maytum, 17, from the Oak Street area of Norwich, emerged as winner from a final featuring 30 women, who had been whittled down from an initial 600 applicants from all over the UK.
The final, organised by the Kerri Parker Model Academy, was held at Tao nightclub, in Prince of Wales Road, and saw the Norwich House of Fraser employee claim the competition crown.
Runner-up was Alice Atreides from Peterborough and third place went to 16-year-old Leah Fincham from Norwich, in her very first pageant.
A Kerri Parker Model Academy spokesman said: 'Marina will now fly out to Hollywood to join Norwich model and actress Kerri Parker who moved out there in March after signing with a Hollywood agent.
You may also want to watch:
'Marina will meet with Kerri's agent and discuss representation in the USA with them and Kerri managing her.
'Marina will also get to attend film premieres with Kerri, and other red carpet events, as well as enjoy a photoshoot on Malibu beach for an official calendar, and Venice beach where Baywatch was filmed!'
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Norwich named UK's most romantic destination
- 5 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 6 City staff facing 'mass burnout' but what is behind the extreme exhaustion?
- 7 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 8 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 9 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station