Posh nosh! Win a gourmet burger and designer burger box at McDonald’s
- Credit: Archant
McDonald's UK has paired up with fashion icon Julien Macdonald OBE to create a quirky treat for burger fans.
The designer, who is well known for making unique red carpet gowns, has collaborated with the fast food chain on 1,000 bedazzled boxes for their new range of gourmet burgers.
McDonald's Signature Collection is comprised of three different burgers, classic, BBQ and spicy, all served in a brioche-style bun and priced at £4.89 each.
The burgers will be available at over 750 restaurants across the UK, but the luxurious boxes will only be showcased in selected places.
McDonald's on Boundary Road in Norwich has been picked to host a regional event on Thursday 2 November at 6pm, where a limited number of Julien Macdonald's creations will be given to lucky ticket holders, along with a free burger.
You may also want to watch:
The branch is one of only 14 across the county where the boxes will be available.
***To be in with a chance of winning 15 pairs of tickets to this exclusive event for you and a friend, head over to the Evening News Facebook page and tag a McDonald's fan in the comments beneath the competition post before Friday 27 October at noon. We will select lucky winners at random and will then contact you for your full name, age, address, mobile, landline and day time telephone numbers***
Archant competition rules apply.
McDonlad's Ts&Cs: Winners must be over 18, each winner will receive two tickets, tickets are non-transferrable. Travel is not included. Winners will be placed on a list, there will be no tangible ticket. Tickets have no monetary value. In the event of the launch being postponed or cancelled, McDonald's is not held responsible for any travel costs already incurred and not liable to supply tickets for a future event.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 3 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 4 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 5 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 6 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
- 7 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 8 'Music, food and motor cars': Festival set to return to Norwich
- 9 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 10 Man steals £250 guitar from charity shop