Market beer stall teams up with courier firm to bring tipples to your doorstep
- Credit: Archant
A market beer stall has joined forces with an eco-friendly courier to deliver customers their favourite tipple.
Toby Westgarth and Dominic Burke own craft beer bottle shop Sir Toby’s Beers, on Norwich Market, and recently celebrated its second birthday.
Having been forced to close amid the pandemic, they have now been focusing on their delivery service - the #NorfolkBeerBox - and have put together a bundle of mixed cases around different styles of beer.
They say their Norfolk Beer Box subscription service has grown in popularity, and are also offering two-pint cartons of current keg beers from breweries including Cloudwater and Verdant.
They have joined forces with the Norwich branch of Zedify, a zero emissions courier service, which covers postcodes NR1 to NR7. It operates exclusively by bicycle, towing trailers of different sizes.
You may also want to watch:
Managing director Richard Jennings said Zedify reflected a growing desire among younger consumers particularly for their brands to be “environmentally friendly and ethical”.
• For updates, you can join our Facebook page here.
- 1 Teenager jailed for sexual offences in Norwich
- 2 Award-winning Norfolk school appoints new headteacher
- 3 Road closure warning for £940,000 traffic shake-up in Norwich
- 4 All the major 2021 Norwich events scheduled to go ahead
- 5 'Size doesn't matter': Three pals get go-ahead for city micropub
- 6 Norwich City fan recovering after 52-day Covid hospital battle
- 7 No recent virus cases in more than a quarter of Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Owner of Norwich crazy golf course retires leaving 'wonderful legacy'
- 9 Emma Thompson and Daryl McCormack arrive in Norwich for filming
- 10 A small gesture that shows why Norwich City are a class apart