Market beer stall teams up with courier firm to bring tipples to your doorstep
- Credit: Archant
A market beer stall has joined forces with an eco-friendly courier to deliver customers their favourite tipple.
Toby Westgarth and Dominic Burke own craft beer bottle shop Sir Toby’s Beers, on Norwich Market, and recently celebrated its second birthday.
Having been forced to close amid the pandemic, they have now been focusing on their delivery service - the #NorfolkBeerBox - and have put together a bundle of mixed cases around different styles of beer.
They say their Norfolk Beer Box subscription service has grown in popularity, and are also offering two-pint cartons of current keg beers from breweries including Cloudwater and Verdant.
They have joined forces with the Norwich branch of Zedify, a zero emissions courier service, which covers postcodes NR1 to NR7. It operates exclusively by bicycle, towing trailers of different sizes.
You may also want to watch:
Managing director Richard Jennings said Zedify reflected a growing desire among younger consumers particularly for their brands to be “environmentally friendly and ethical”.
• For updates, you can join our Facebook page here.
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 5 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 6 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 7 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 8 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 9 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle