Market beer stall teams up with courier firm to bring tipples to your doorstep
- Credit: Archant
A market beer stall has joined forces with an eco-friendly courier to deliver customers their favourite tipple.
Toby Westgarth and Dominic Burke own craft beer bottle shop Sir Toby’s Beers, on Norwich Market, and recently celebrated its second birthday.
Having been forced to close amid the pandemic, they have now been focusing on their delivery service - the #NorfolkBeerBox - and have put together a bundle of mixed cases around different styles of beer.
They say their Norfolk Beer Box subscription service has grown in popularity, and are also offering two-pint cartons of current keg beers from breweries including Cloudwater and Verdant.
They have joined forces with the Norwich branch of Zedify, a zero emissions courier service, which covers postcodes NR1 to NR7. It operates exclusively by bicycle, towing trailers of different sizes.
You may also want to watch:
Managing director Richard Jennings said Zedify reflected a growing desire among younger consumers particularly for their brands to be “environmentally friendly and ethical”.
• For updates, you can join our Facebook page here.
- 1 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 2 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 5 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 6 Military begin coronavirus support at hospital
- 7 Four fire crews called to car blaze in Norwich garage
- 8 'Look twice' - Biker's plea after breaking both legs in head-on crash
- 9 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 10 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk