Norwich man seriously hurt in crash
A 20-year-old from Norwich is in a serious condition in hospital after a crash at Bradwell.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the crash, which happened just after 10pm on Sunday night on the A143 Beccles Road, close to Mallard Way.
A red and white Yamaha R6 motorcycle was travelling towards Belton when it was in a crash with a green Peugeot 106 Zest heading in the same direction.
After the rider and pillion passenger fell from the motorcycle, the vehicle hit a pedestrian.
The rider of the motorcycle, a man in his late 20s from Beccles, received serious back, neck and head injuries and is in a critical condition in Addenbrookes Hospital, while the Norwich man who was riding pillion is in a serious condition in the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital after suffering neck and leg injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the Peugeot and the pedestrian received minor injuries. Witnesses should call 0845 4564567.
- 1 Fresh questions over 'Japanese restaurant' in Norwich home
- 2 Contact tracers report pair to police for ignoring self-isolation
- 3 New owners of hairdressers plan to buy out 10 salons in six months
- 4 ITV Anglia News presenter Jonathan Wills leaving after 13 years
- 5 Legal charity to move into part of disused city pub
- 6 ‘We miss the hustle and bustle’ - Norwich shoppers long for lockdown end
- 7 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 8 Woman tried to smuggle drugs into jail in trousers
- 9 Roads to shut as end of £2.5m street revamp work nears
- 10 The Norwich pub quiz: do you know your locals?