Norwich man seriously hurt in crash
A 20-year-old from Norwich is in a serious condition in hospital after a crash at Bradwell.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the crash, which happened just after 10pm on Sunday night on the A143 Beccles Road, close to Mallard Way.
A red and white Yamaha R6 motorcycle was travelling towards Belton when it was in a crash with a green Peugeot 106 Zest heading in the same direction.
After the rider and pillion passenger fell from the motorcycle, the vehicle hit a pedestrian.
The rider of the motorcycle, a man in his late 20s from Beccles, received serious back, neck and head injuries and is in a critical condition in Addenbrookes Hospital, while the Norwich man who was riding pillion is in a serious condition in the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital after suffering neck and leg injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the Peugeot and the pedestrian received minor injuries. Witnesses should call 0845 4564567.
- 1 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 2 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 5 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 6 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 7 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students