Norwich man's prayer marathon to help blind charity
Kim BriscoeA visually-impaired man will be holding a 12-hour prayer marathon to celebrate his 90th birthday and help the charity which has been helping him cope with his sight loss.Kim Briscoe
A visually-impaired man will be holding a 12-hour prayer marathon to celebrate his 90th birthday and help the charity which has been helping him cope with his sight loss.
Norwich man Eric Saunders has chosen to support the Norfolk and Norwich Association for the Blind (NNAB), the local charity for adults and children in Norfolk with poor sight.
He said: 'I, being severely sighted am so wonderfully looked after by the NNAB.'
Mr Saunders is also taking requests for prayers. If you would like to sponsor Mr Saunders, or have a prayer request, please contact the NNAB on 01603 629558.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 3 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 4 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 5 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 6 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 7 Man arrested after assaulting three police officers outside Popworld
- 8 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 9 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 10 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in