Norwich man's prayer marathon to help blind charity
Kim BriscoeA visually-impaired man will be holding a 12-hour prayer marathon to celebrate his 90th birthday and help the charity which has been helping him cope with his sight loss.Kim Briscoe
A visually-impaired man will be holding a 12-hour prayer marathon to celebrate his 90th birthday and help the charity which has been helping him cope with his sight loss.
Norwich man Eric Saunders has chosen to support the Norfolk and Norwich Association for the Blind (NNAB), the local charity for adults and children in Norfolk with poor sight.
He said: 'I, being severely sighted am so wonderfully looked after by the NNAB.'
Mr Saunders is also taking requests for prayers. If you would like to sponsor Mr Saunders, or have a prayer request, please contact the NNAB on 01603 629558.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 2 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 3 Norwich pub welcomes eight new street food vendors
- 4 Heron dies after being shot six times with air gun in Norwich
- 5 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 6 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 7 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 8 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 9 Pair led to safety after 'taking refuge' in fire-hit house
- 10 Pedestrian crossing must be in before Aldi store is built, say officers