Norwich man charged with string of distraction burglaries
Tracey GrayA 48-year-old Norwich man has been charged with a string of distraction burglaries alleged to have taken place across the country.Tracey Gray
A 48-year-old Norwich man has been charged with a string of distraction burglaries alleged to have taken place across the country.
Neil Seagrave of Fitzgerald Road, Norwich, was charged with 21 counts of burglary by Norfolk Constabulary's Operation RADAR team.
The charges relate to burglaries at locations in Norfolk including, Norwich, Great Yarmouth, Thetford, King's Lynn and Swaffham, and across England including Manchester, Staffordshire and Northamptonshire.
He appeared at Norwich Magistrates' Court on Monday, where he was remanded in custody to reappear before the court on February 8.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 7 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 8 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 9 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 10 'They don't add up' - Mixed reaction to city development plans