Norwich man charged with string of distraction burglaries
Tracey GrayA 48-year-old Norwich man has been charged with a string of distraction burglaries alleged to have taken place across the country.Tracey Gray
A 48-year-old Norwich man has been charged with a string of distraction burglaries alleged to have taken place across the country.
Neil Seagrave of Fitzgerald Road, Norwich, was charged with 21 counts of burglary by Norfolk Constabulary's Operation RADAR team.
The charges relate to burglaries at locations in Norfolk including, Norwich, Great Yarmouth, Thetford, King's Lynn and Swaffham, and across England including Manchester, Staffordshire and Northamptonshire.
He appeared at Norwich Magistrates' Court on Monday, where he was remanded in custody to reappear before the court on February 8.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station thrown out
- 2 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 5 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 6 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 7 Superhero City fan vows 'months of abuse' will not stop him
- 8 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 9 WATCH: Inside abandoned static caravan left to rot in city suburb
- 10 Revealed: All the places you can fly to from Norwich Airport this year