Norwich man charged with string of distraction burglaries
Tracey GrayA 48-year-old Norwich man has been charged with a string of distraction burglaries alleged to have taken place across the country.Tracey Gray
A 48-year-old Norwich man has been charged with a string of distraction burglaries alleged to have taken place across the country.
Neil Seagrave of Fitzgerald Road, Norwich, was charged with 21 counts of burglary by Norfolk Constabulary's Operation RADAR team.
The charges relate to burglaries at locations in Norfolk including, Norwich, Great Yarmouth, Thetford, King's Lynn and Swaffham, and across England including Manchester, Staffordshire and Northamptonshire.
He appeared at Norwich Magistrates' Court on Monday, where he was remanded in custody to reappear before the court on February 8.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 2 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 3 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 4 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
- 5 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
- 6 Full list of Norwich Market stalls open or delivering during lockdown
- 7 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub
- 8 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 9 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 10 Norwich man admits supplying drugs to small group of friends