Norwich man charged with string of distraction burglaries
Tracey GrayA 48-year-old Norwich man has been charged with a string of distraction burglaries alleged to have taken place across the country.Tracey Gray
A 48-year-old Norwich man has been charged with a string of distraction burglaries alleged to have taken place across the country.
Neil Seagrave of Fitzgerald Road, Norwich, was charged with 21 counts of burglary by Norfolk Constabulary's Operation RADAR team.
The charges relate to burglaries at locations in Norfolk including, Norwich, Great Yarmouth, Thetford, King's Lynn and Swaffham, and across England including Manchester, Staffordshire and Northamptonshire.
He appeared at Norwich Magistrates' Court on Monday, where he was remanded in custody to reappear before the court on February 8.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 2 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 3 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 4 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 5 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 6 New bus and cycle lane opens after traffic disruption into city
- 7 Jailed in Norfolk last week: Drug dealer, £1.3m fraudster and paedophile
- 8 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 9 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 10 Music shop for rent after couple bow out after 34 years