Norwich man charged with string of distraction burglaries
Tracey GrayA 48-year-old Norwich man has been charged with a string of distraction burglaries alleged to have taken place across the country.Tracey Gray
A 48-year-old Norwich man has been charged with a string of distraction burglaries alleged to have taken place across the country.
Neil Seagrave of Fitzgerald Road, Norwich, was charged with 21 counts of burglary by Norfolk Constabulary's Operation RADAR team.
The charges relate to burglaries at locations in Norfolk including, Norwich, Great Yarmouth, Thetford, King's Lynn and Swaffham, and across England including Manchester, Staffordshire and Northamptonshire.
He appeared at Norwich Magistrates' Court on Monday, where he was remanded in custody to reappear before the court on February 8.
- 1 City teen gets celebrity backing for prom dress
- 2 Class A drugs seized from three men in city woods
- 3 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 4 Restaurant with 'interactive dining experience' to open in Norwich
- 5 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 6 'We just want to hold our son' - Plea for help to bring miracle baby home
- 7 Country pub announces closure due to rising costs
- 8 Plea to get 5ft mega bush axed from busy pavement
- 9 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 10 Waiting game over fate of housing bid for former school playing field