City centre Lloyds Bank closed due to Covid
- Credit: Ben Hardy
A prominent city bank has been forced to temporarily close due to Covid.
Lloyds Bank in Gentleman's Walk, Norwich, has a sign on its door informing customers about the closure.
The sign states: "We've closed the branch as we've had a colleague/customer affected by the virus.
"We'll reopen the branch as soon as we are able to do so."
Customers who need to visit the branch are advised to visit the Lloyds website to find the nearest branch to where they live.
You may also want to watch:
There are also Lloyds branches on Harvey Lane in Heartsease and Aylsham Road in Upper Hellesdon.
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 Financial clause revealed in Rashica move to Norwich City
- 5 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 6 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 7 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 10 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road