City centre Lloyds Bank closed due to Covid
- Credit: Ben Hardy
A prominent city bank has been forced to temporarily close due to Covid.
Lloyds Bank in Gentleman's Walk, Norwich, has a sign on its door informing customers about the closure.
The sign states: "We've closed the branch as we've had a colleague/customer affected by the virus.
"We'll reopen the branch as soon as we are able to do so."
Customers who need to visit the branch are advised to visit the Lloyds website to find the nearest branch to where they live.
You may also want to watch:
There are also Lloyds branches on Harvey Lane in Heartsease and Aylsham Road in Upper Hellesdon.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 3 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 4 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 5 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus