‘Hundreds of independents under one big Norfolk sky’: The Norwich Lanes Christmas ad is here!
- Credit: Archant
The independent shops in the Norwich Lanes have created their own festive video celebrating all that they do as Christmas shopping in the city centre reaches fever pitch.
The advert is just over a minute long and showcases the very best that the Lanes have to offer around Christmas time.
Iconic Norwich Lanes residents such as Louis Deli & Cafe, Aurum Jewellers, Punk in the East and many many more all feature in the short film.
The video showcases 'hundreds of independents under one big Norfolk sky' and was created by Tim Hyland of Eastkin Creative.
Their motto? 'Shop-Play-Stay this Christmas in the award-winning Norwich Lanes.'
You may also want to watch:
What do you think? Will you be shopping local this year? Let us know in the comments below.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 6 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 7 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 8 Norwich man wanted by police
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?