‘Hundreds of independents under one big Norfolk sky’: The Norwich Lanes Christmas ad is here!
- Credit: Archant
The independent shops in the Norwich Lanes have created their own festive video celebrating all that they do as Christmas shopping in the city centre reaches fever pitch.
The advert is just over a minute long and showcases the very best that the Lanes have to offer around Christmas time.
Iconic Norwich Lanes residents such as Louis Deli & Cafe, Aurum Jewellers, Punk in the East and many many more all feature in the short film.
The video showcases 'hundreds of independents under one big Norfolk sky' and was created by Tim Hyland of Eastkin Creative.
Their motto? 'Shop-Play-Stay this Christmas in the award-winning Norwich Lanes.'
You may also want to watch:
What do you think? Will you be shopping local this year? Let us know in the comments below.
- 1 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 4 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 5 Audi driver more than four times over alcohol limit in Norwich
- 6 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 7 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 8 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 9 Plans to remove crossing in £440k works branded 'crazy' by councillors
- 10 Roadworks you need to know about in Norwich