Images of Norwich Lanes appear on building in Bangkok
- Credit: Archant
Images of Norwich's famous lanes have been spotted in the Thai capital of Bangkok.
Retired businessman Justin Lambe, a die-hard Canaries fan currently living in the South-East-Asian city, noticed the images whilst out and about in Bangkok earlier this month.
The 44-year-old then shared the familiar images of Lower Goat Lane in Norwich on Twitter.
They appear to be covering up a refurbishment of a former 7/11 convenience store in the Ratchayothin area of Bangkok.
It is not yet known why the photos - which show the Norwich Lanes in previous years - have been specifically chosen for this purpose.
'I had to do a double take when I saw it,' said Mr Lambe. 'I recognised my hometown straight away.'
He also said that images of a London arcade have been used alongside the Norwich pictures.
- 1 Sweet Briar Road to reopen TODAY
- 2 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 3 Norwich pub to host street party with Caribbean BBQ, DJs and stalls
- 4 Chaos at major airports sees demand for Norwich flights increase 400pc
- 5 New Tesco store opens in city centre
- 6 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 7 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 8 Rumours Sweet Briar Road will close again QUASHED by council
- 9 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 10 Wakey wakey! Church bells pose dilemma to swanky flats plan
Earlier this year a former Great Yarmouth bus was spotted in Bangkok. It was being used to people to mourn the former King of Thailand.