Images of Norwich Lanes appear on building in Bangkok
- Credit: Archant
Images of Norwich's famous lanes have been spotted in the Thai capital of Bangkok.
Retired businessman Justin Lambe, a die-hard Canaries fan currently living in the South-East-Asian city, noticed the images whilst out and about in Bangkok earlier this month.
The 44-year-old then shared the familiar images of Lower Goat Lane in Norwich on Twitter.
They appear to be covering up a refurbishment of a former 7/11 convenience store in the Ratchayothin area of Bangkok.
It is not yet known why the photos - which show the Norwich Lanes in previous years - have been specifically chosen for this purpose.
You may also want to watch:
'I had to do a double take when I saw it,' said Mr Lambe. 'I recognised my hometown straight away.'
He also said that images of a London arcade have been used alongside the Norwich pictures.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 3 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 4 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
Earlier this year a former Great Yarmouth bus was spotted in Bangkok. It was being used to people to mourn the former King of Thailand.