Indian takeaways with the highest food hygiene ratings in Norwich
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Here are the Norwich Indian takeaways with the highest food hygiene ratings - fours and fives. The scale goes from zero to five, with zero being the lowest.
Ali Tandoori, Magdalen Street
Ali Tandoori offer traditional favourites, including tandoori and Balti dishes. It tops not just the hygiene ratings but it also has very high ratings on TripAdvisor and Just Eat.
The Merchants Of Spice, Colegate
You may also want to watch:
The restaurant gained a Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice award recently, a good reflection of its food.
- 1 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 4 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 7 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 9 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 10 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
Namaste India, Opie Street
You can order a takeaway from this authentic Indian and purely vegetarian restaurant. It also accommodates gluten free and vegan diets.
Namaste Village, Queens Road
The sister restaurant to Namaste India is self-proclaimed “Norfolk’s best Indian curry house”. Its restaurant earned a Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice award.
Shah Zahan, Waterloo Road
This takeaway has many reviews which are a testament to its prompt deliveries and friendly staff. Many noted that the portions were of a good size and came fresh.
Taj Mahal, Aylsham Road
At Taj Mahal Indian Take Away, it offers traditional dishes as well as house specialities and its popular tandoori specialities.
Taste Buds, Plumstead Road
This takeaway doesn’t exclusively deal with Indian cuisine, but it offers customers “the real spices of India”. It recommends dishes include biriyani made using quality rice and spices
The Bengal Spice, St Benedicts Street
With food cooked fresh to order, The Bengal Spice aims to stay true to the revered authentic taste and cooking preparations of Bangladeshi and Indian cuisine.
Quality Indian Takeaway, Harvey Lane
This authentic Indian Bangladeshi Fusion takeaway brings all your favourite dishes and other options to your door.
Spice Lounge, Wensum Street
This Indian restaurant claims it is more unique than an ordinary curry Indian restaurant and says it has “one of the finest Indian chefs in the city”.
Spice Valley, Magdalen Street
This takeaway was founded in 2018 and quickly became successful with its variety of Indian food offered as well as its highly skilled chefs.